Thread: Super Cheap Computer Build

Super Cheap Computer Build

I want some help about a Super Cheap Build. Because I really need of those. I don’t get enough information about that. Here I provide you some information about my budget, required tasks etc. so my budget is around18000 INR but I can prefer lower also. I want to do some tasks like watching high def movies and maybe ripping musics. And another basic tasks also require in that such as word processing, spreadsheets, emails etc. also I want to play at most flash games or the some games 3years or older. I don’t want to buy parts online. I also have good technical knowledge. I want to talk about another question that How much better is the Radeon HD 5570 compared to Intel HD 3000 graphics? There are several option are available in the market. But I confused to select anyone from them. Can anyone help me out? Give me some suggestions please.

re: Super Cheap Computer Build

I read your problem. And I have seen many of these cases before this. Because there are so many products available in the market that one cannot make which one of them is best for them. The unlocking problem may occur during that but that is not important the issue is stability. Because 5570 would walk all over a HD3000. I can give you an advice to wait for Llano. Even though prices have been leaked they still aren’t in stores so please try to wait. It will be cheaper than the i3 but has a slightly faster CPU and a 2.6x faster GPU. Here I tell you about i3's main competitor the A6. Here is the configuration  Desktop- Athlon II x3 3.0 Ghz, AMD 6850,2 GB RAM, 800 GB HD.

According to your description I can give you some suggestions. I think you can go to prefer an AMD CPU. But I cannot give you guarantee that you should get the older generation or go with Llano. After using Llano you can go lifelong if it is good. If not then the prices of the older generation will go lower so that'll be good too. The 5570 is should have plenty of graphic power for performing up to the mark. With that older generation you could go with a Phenom X6 if i want to upgrade. First confirm that where you want to go with a small SSD for a boot drive and maybe 6gb of ram for snappiness. I hope this will work for you. Thank you.

I read your problem and I wanted to give you some cheaper products information which can be worth to you. The configuration is : Doran's Shieldx2, Merc's Treads, and Aegis
    Cost: 4075 gold
    Stats: 510 Health, 50 Armor, 64 MR, 16 Hp/5, 35 Tenacity,
    This can build to provide better effective hp which is required for an additional 125gp, and it can be scaled for better late game. The problem with the build I propose is that warmog requires two big amounts (1100 and 980) while your build's highest amount is 750.
    I hope this will give you better performance. Thank you.

Here I give you some option for selection.you can try this one item. If u are trying so say that aegis is a nice item. I always buy it on nasus and tanks that jungle. it's also a great starting items for tanks that have in-build resists and need raw hp (rammus, galio), or tanks that scale extremely well with raw hp (mundo,shen). I just have this much of information. I think this will help you.