Thread: My pc is not providing reasonable sound, need help to increase sound.

My pc is not providing reasonable sound, need help to increase sound.

hello, I have problem about my system, it is not providing the proper sound. I had checked my speakers they are not faulty, they are working properly. Currently I am learning French language, I use my media player to listen. While listening the sound it is very hard to understand because it is not producing the much amount of sound. I need help to increase the sound, how I will do this?

Re: My pc is not providing reasonable sound, need help to increase sound.

You can look at your windows sound control panel and check the setting over there. It might happen that the setting is changed by some reason, if so than change the setting to increase the volume. If the setting is ok but still the system is not providing sound properly, then check the audacity setting by Effect > Amplify > OK. It will give the boost to the sound card to produce more sound. Since you use sound card in your, so set the boost setting to produce a high level of the sound quality.

I will propose you to download volume booster application. Check your speakers, and wires again. If the wires of the speaker are get cut by any reason then they can cause to low sound quality. Connect your computer to good speakers, and check again that it is producing the proper sound or not. Low production of sound can cause by speakers also. I will suggest you to go for the latest version of the speakers.

To get better sound quality, check the system volume and the speakers. Make sure that the system volume is at high level, and your speakers are working properly. If the system volume, and the speakers are ok, but still sound is not good then, download the boost application, which will make your system to produce good quality. Use the amplify output system for your sound card, square amplifier is an application which will boost up your sound.