Thread: Stability Complication for Corsair Force 3 SSD?

Stability Complication for Corsair Force 3 SSD?

Hello guys I have some queries for the new Corsair Force 3 SSD, I have just bought it some time ago and I am facing the problem of the stability and don’t know now what to do please help me guys? Am really stucked over hear and this problem don’t seem to be solved by my hard work over it can anyone tell me if you have been facing the same problem or am the only one?

Re: Stability Complication for Corsair Force 3 SSD?

Nope dude you are not the only one to face the problem and there have been lots of people facing the same problem and this is a big issue I don’t know how to solve it but I know that you need to contact to the service center for sure they would be solving your problem because I think they have been replacing it now I also have this problem and I would be going to the service center to I have heard from somewhere that we would be getting the replacement.

This problem has been found to appear only with the 120 GB version and having the product id CSSD-F120GB3-BK, and they have been saying that none of the other product of Force GT Force has been affected with this problem. They have also said that the problem is not that simple that they would be just solve by some firmware flash it requires a proper dealing with the repair so they have been giving the replacement for it. As the firmware has been found to be broken the only thing what they can do is change the hardware.

I have some of my friends who have recently bought a 120 GB Corsair Force Series 3, and this product is with the code F120GB3 CSSD-BK. And if you are the one with this product ID to then they have said that even if it is running fine you need to replace it. Some of the Sweclockers has been constantly reporting that there are many other products which have been affected to but corsair has been saying that this is just a rumor, but the manufacturers in question quickly denied it - so that only this very specific Corsair unit being removed. Backup your data and click the source link for instructions. I would be saying that don’t get frustrated over it just go to the corsair and they would replace it.

Well I don’t know how they have created such a big mess up and they dint caught it on their own I think they started replacing it when there were many of the complains about it any ways what I would be saying is when they have been replacing it there is nothing to worry they have been proved once again that they are a good brand and they have been done it mistakenly and they are ready to solve it. So guys don’t worry about it you would be getting a new one for this.

Friend many people have been facing this problem always remember if you are facing some problem in technology you can be the first one to face that but you can’t be the only one to face that and over here the case is completely different this is the manufacturing problem and only with the one product and the product ID has been mentioned by above posters and they some of the people have been saying that the problem is with all of the product in this family but that not true its only a problem with the product with the product ID as mentioned and the good news is the company is ready to have a replacement for their customers for free.

Don't need to worry about it you would be getting a change for it what you have to do is just visit to the service center and ask them for the replacement , because this product with the id as said above has been a faulty product and this has been noticed by the company itself and so they have call for a complete replacement for it and they have said that even if it is working fine with some of you still you can take the replacement because they need a hard work over it to solve the problem.