Thread: Left Mouse button not working on Asus Eee PC 900x

Left Mouse button not working on Asus Eee PC 900x

The left side of my mouse button started not working. Windows 7 is running on this Asus Eee PC 900x laptop. At first, I thought it was totally dead, but realized if I pressed a trace harder it still worked. Well, that has constant until I practically have to strike at it. it randomly stops responding to clicks. Anyone else have this problem or can suggest a fix? Please suggest me any solution to slolve this problem. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: Left Mouse button not working on Asus Eee PC 900x

I don't have an answer, but my left button went up also. I'm successively Ubuntu 10.04, and I reversed the mouse buttons. This is happen using the options present on the setting of this Ubuntu. You can find it using the manual of this Ubuntu. Since till the problem is not solved that is the left button is not useful to any process. When I require utilizing right click, I do a 2 finger tap. Not a fix, but an satisfactory workaround I need here.

A pair of weeks before the left button on the touch pad of my EeePC 901 stopped working. I must say that by now I'm harshly dissatisfied with the quality of buttons. The switch itself is pretty special, so it wasn't easy to find a substitute. Then I determined to do the driver update task on this system. Abruptly it works and in the result, it helps to solve this problem. It proves to be a acceptable replacement and was available from the local electronics shop.

A few days ago the left mouse button stopped working. Then I try to restore the system. After did the restore but no result unluckily. Also rage the buttons with appearance in case of a few filth but nothing either. It'll work for three clicks when I try to do the reset system setting task on the safe mode. It will really work and on the result it solves the problem. Thanks it wokrs well and it doesn’t give any problem on this system.

In arrange to act in response to a mouse, HydroCAD need that an suitable mouse driver be installed on laptop. To experiment mouse of laptop without starting HydroCAD, select Start->Run and type MSD. You be supposed to observe a mouse pointer moving on the screen. Press F3 to depart MSD. This is the best option that will be work on the MSI and it really help to solve this mouse problem. Then try this and solve mouse problem.

For Windows 7, a mouse driver is typically installed in the CONFIG.SYS or AUTOEXEC.BAT files. The INSTALL or SETUP program offer with the mouse will create the essential changes. You need to just reload this files using the motherboard CD. This is really work and it will be solve the problem. Then use this and solve your problem. If you faced any problem then contact the expert person of the official site. They help you a lot.

If your mouse responds too slowly or too quickly, just using the mouse control panel adjust the sensitivity of the mouse in all programs menu. This will be work to solve this mouse responds too slowly problem. I`v experienced the same problem, for my eeepc it was the motherboard. Then I use the same solution to solve this problem. This solution works really helpful to solve this mouse problem. If you can’t solve this problem then replace it and see what happen.