Thread: Building My First outstanding PC

Building My First outstanding PC

Hey guys, I'm looking forward to build my first PC. I did some research to arrive, which I think is a final configuration. I would place my order subsequently week and required to inquire the experts on this discussion to look at it and let me know your opinion.
    • CPU: Intel Core i5 link 2500K
    • GPU: Palit GeForce GTX 570 link
    • Mobo: Intel DP67BA (Rev. B3) Link
    • RAM: Corsair - 2 x 2 Go DDR3-1600
    • HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200 - 1 link TB
    • Optical Drive: Samsung 22x DVD ± RW link
    • Case: 8813B advance NeoXblade link
    • PSU: Advance Power 650 W

Re: Building My First outstanding PC

Construction looks good .do not knows what brand PSU and I highly recommend you get a good supply of cheaper brands because they cannot handle stress as well. Yes, OC can be achieved if you have an aftermarket cooler and good for all plants .and 4 GB is most people need for it, but whether it can find a good deal to go ahead and do it, but it is not necessary. Even you can opt for Blu ray writer instead of Samsung dvd rewriter.

I have the 800 Wireless Keyboards, had it for 4 months is great! Love the feeling that, according to MS it should last 15 months on a set of batteries (no more than had 2 months that you cannot tell).I have BlueTrack Mouse 5000, which is easily the best mouse I've had and the tracks on anything, even a white sheet of paper completely. Better life that was announced at 6 8 months, I get around 5.5 with a fairly heavy.

I am looking for either the MS 700 wireless combo (mouse keyboard +) or MK 260 Logitech combo. Both are wireless. My question is actually more general: they are good combos for wireless game play and writing in general? I know on the area under discussion of battery life, and I'm not an aggressive FPS player (or multiplayer FPS game for that matter), so again: be good to play that DA: Origins Warhammer 40K RTS or some like: Dawn of War.

For the game that I'd intended to make the wireless connection works fine. RTS does not necessarily require a response absolutely instantaneous. i.e., if there is a split-second delay does not matter, but FPS can. I've never had problems with Bluetooth, nevertheless am known to have some minor troubles; all you are looking is not Bluetooth so you need not worry about that. In my opinion only buy two types of mice and keyboards. Apple or Microsoft (apple of all Apple products and Microsoft for everything else).

Hey guys just wanted to inform you that I received from the parties a couple of days and met yesterday!
    It was really an experience to put all the components. I am currently updating / installing some software, but overall I'm pretty happy. Ha, for the mouse to move the keyboard a little to the left (I'm used to working with small areas).Personally I'm waiting for a PC maker to a real 'Trackpad Magic "which is really as good as Apple, I am easily as fast as a touchpad on my Mac and my PC mouse.