Thread: Samsung HM6450 Dual BT Wired Headset friction sound

Samsung HM6450 Dual BT Wired Headset friction sound

After my wife and my children are asleep, I like to see or hear something while doing housework. I do not would like to wake anybody, consequently headphones are a must. I've been playing my TP2 near the kitchen sink for the reason that of the wired headset, which also are complex to utilize at the same time as sorting all the way through mail and pay bills or crease laundry. Plantronics 855 has served me well for a moment; however I was always annoyed by how the friction against the cable that goes to the root of the ear that transmits sound. The ergonomic stereo Cable finally stopped working, so I needed a replacement.

Re: Samsung HM6450 Dual BT Wired Headset friction sound

The Samsung HM6450 paired effortlessly through my TP2 and Acer Aspire One netbook. It offers voice prompts, which I consider able to be turned off. I'm still getting used to the features, but is very usable right from the box. I am not qualified to disparage the sound quality additional than to articulate I'm pleased. I have not had sufficient conversations to acquire information on top of call quality, moreover (however no complaints).

The HM6450 appears in one ear as a mono-BT headset. For stereo, pop open the lid of the micro USB (charge) port and connect the supplied headphones. You can remove the ear clip on the device and replace it with a shirt clip. To use your personal headphones, comes through an adapter. I do not approximating the make use of adapters similar to this and would like to just have one 3.5 mm, but I'm superior through it. An interesting feature of these headphones is that you have your own text to speech application Android; I'm going to have to try if I raise my XDAndroid-TP2.

I wish I had seen this before buying a BlueAnt Q2 a month ago. Not as comfortable as my Plantronic old and at the same time as I can listen to music on my iPhone over the air, not stereo. Have you tried yours earlier than you buy - you go to a store first? If not, where to? As you can see, I'm concerned, if it is paired with an iPhone 4. And of course it is not compatible with the iPhone 4 or iPhone. This is disappointing because that's exactly what I've been looking for. Oh, well. The search continues.

I did not endeavor in the store. I pay money for them on Amazon site. I do like them moderately a bit; however I'm eager Varjak checks back in regarding the Sonys. I might be willing to ask a couple of Sonys and try side by side through the Samsung. Obviously, that would mean he would pay a bit to get back, however this is supposed to be a fairly long-term purchase, as a result it might make sense to perform that. It is the huge unity of the phones is connected to necessitate all the time? It looks a bit awkward. I've said before; however Sony-Ericsson headset to stereo BT seems to be the best.

I understand, the "regular" phone becomes a pendant. Not a bad idea if you are looking for a "regular" BT headset and an optional headset. Like many of the models can also connect your own headphones, possibly with an adapter that you mentioned. I mentioned the SE before. Models change frequently and although their website is sometimes confusing. They have offered several models with small differences that make it difficult to compare.

The Samsung headset has good sound. It even has some built nice equalizer presets to choose from. on the other hand, I am finding this device to be "clumsy." The adapter does not even have its own microphone! This means you cannot use the headset with my own headphones to make calls - just to listen. This is a major drawback. The Jabra Clipper and Sony (from what I've read) not only have a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack so you do not need an adapter, which also use the microphone to make calls.

I have one of these headsets and it has been great. Much better range than the BlueAnt Q1 or Motorola S9. Does anyone have any idea why it no longer shifts the sound to the Stereo headphones when they are connected? It worked for a while, but has now stopped. It is only two weeks old!

Thanks for any ideas.