Thread: Corsair AX1200W power supply gets noisy

Corsair AX1200W power supply gets noisy

I just brougt this power supply some months ago and when i had brough it i never had any problem with that, recently I have noticed that the power supply is making a lot of noise in the system. so I don’t know what to do in this case, can you all please suggest me some solutions for the same. I did search in the internet for some solutions on this problem. Did not get anything out of it. so that’s why I am asking you all about the same. so do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Re: Corsair AX1200W power supply gets noisy

I think there is some problem with the PSU only and hence what I would advise you is that visit the official website of the Corsair and ask for a RMA and I am sure that you will get all the necessary help from there only. So do as what I have said here and I am sure that you will get all the necessary help from there only. So that’s what I am saying here. one of my friends also had the same problem and hence I had given the same suggestion for him as well and it turned out well for him. So you also give a try for the same and I am sure that will be the perfect suggestion for you.

I want to know if I can get it replaced. I am very curious to know if I am able to do that. Well I am thinking that it would be better to replace it then to RMA it. Thats what i think, so i just want to know as anyone here have thought of the same. Then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same for thsi topic as well and i expect that you give some good suggestions for the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

It is better that you have a chat with the corsair people about the same. Most probably they are the perfect persons in this situation to answer out the problem for you. So do as what I have said here and get all the problem solved. So this is what I am saying here and I am sure they are the best persons in this situation to answer out the query for you. Well do let me know what is the response that you have got from them and do let me know as soon as possible.

I don’t think so they will replace it since the friend that I was mentioning about had also asked for the replacement and they simply refused for that. I nstead they said that they will RMA the power supply. So that’s what they said and the same will be the case with you as well. That’s what I think and hence do look out for the same. anything else that you want to know about the same then do let me know as well. I will surely solve the problem for you. so that’s what I am saying here.

Ok that was a very sad response that you all have given here. frankly speaking I was expecting much from the corsair people on the same and was expecting that they will surely solve the problem. However it turned out something else. Yes I am sending the product for the RMA and I am expecting that it will solve the problem for me. so lets see for the better side and I am expecting the response from them as soon as possible.