Thread: Corsair AX750W with ErP refusing to start up

Corsair AX750W with ErP refusing to start up

Guys I have a strange problem with my psu. Well I am having the Corsair AX750W psu with ErP ready and also I am having the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard. So what I am saying is that when I did my first shut down and then when I thought of starting my system again, then it just refused to start up. So that’s what the problem is. Now my psu is making some tick sound in the system and is just refusing to start up. So guys I am waiting for the help from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here for the same. I am waiting for the necessary help.

Re: Corsair AX750W with ErP refusing to start up

I think resetting the bios will surely give a fix for the problem. So do try with that suggestion first and I am sure that you will get the necessary solution there only. So that’s what I am saying here. well what I think is that it is a small problem with the motherboard and hence it will get fixed up when you do a small resetting of the bios. So that’s what you need to do here and I am sure that you will be getting all the help from there only. So do as what I have said here.

One of the suggestions that I would like to give you is that when I had a talk about the same with the corsair people about the same. What they had said that just to remove the audio card and some other suggestion as well but none of them have helped me at all. in fact I am also looking for the solutions from you all. there are quite eird solutions coming up and not sure which one will help. Lets see if any of them will work out for me.

Check out for the bios version that you are using and if you are using any of the oldest version of the bios then it is better to update it and I think the new version that has come up is the f^ one I think. So better check out for that in the internet and you will get the necessary information there only. So do as what I have said here. also let me know or revert me back if this suggestion did help you or not. I am waiting for the solutions from you all.