Thread: Corsair TX650 V2 making a lot of noise

Corsair TX650 V2 making a lot of noise

I just happened to get the power supply and I did notice that the fan of the product does makes a lot of noise and hence it is quite frustrating to have a look at the same. So that’s what I am saying here. the same was not the problem with the first version of the Corsair TX650 V2. Actually the sound was quite low and hence never gave any problems like that. So do you all have any solutions on the same. then do start replying over here. I am waiting for the response from you all. So start replying over here. I am waiting for the help.

Re: Corsair TX650 V2 making a lot of noise

Count me in as well as a user who is having the similar problems as you well I did couple of solutions to counter attack it. Did not get any help on the same. well in one of the suggestion what I had did was that I had out PSU back into the HAF 922 case hoping that I could get some reduction on the noise. Perhaps it did not happen with me but I am expecting that at least it will work for you. So do try out with the same and I am sure that you will be getting the necessary solution there only. So that’s what I want to say here.

I am sure that it will be some problem with the power supply itself. So that’s what I am saying here. may be a replacement will be a better option. Why don’t you try out with the one that I have suggested you. so that you will be able to get the perfect solution for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. you were correct there was no problem with the version 1, I don’t know what has happened with the version 2. Well better get it replaced as soon as possible, that will be much better I feel. so do as what I have said here. Hope it will definitely work for you.

See if you look at any psu they are not at all silent. Yes the noise level does differe depending upon the load power it is taking. So if there is a bottleneck situation happening in your system or many processes are running continuously it might take a load to the power supply and hence it is making such noise. So that’s what you have to do and hence better check out for the same, if the same is happennf with you or not? May be you will be able to get a better answer out of that then. So that’s what my suggestion is for you.

Well my view is totally different to that of yours. In my case the psu is not making much noise even I am having the same PSU i.e. Corsair TX650 V2 and believe me I never had any problem with it. well as the above user said the indications can be the same. so you better need to check about the same and surely you will be getting the necessary help from there. Just check out for the same and I am sure you will be getting something out of it. so that’s what I am saying here. hope you do look at the same.

Yes I will have a talk with the corsair people about the said issue. well there is nothing kind of bottleneck situation involved. So I really don’t think so that can be the issue here. that’s what I feel over here and hence I thought replacing the power supply will be a better option at any point of time. So that’s what I want to say here. hoping that you all are listening to me on the same. so do start replying guys on the same.