Thread: Unable to upgrade the firmware of Corsair P128 SSD

Unable to upgrade the firmware of Corsair P128 SSD

Just yesterday I was trying to upgrade firmware of my Corsair P128 SSD. After sometime I got a message saying that "No supported SSD detected for firmware download". Now why I am getting to see such kind of message? Can you all please tell me. I don’t have an answer for the same. so better is that if you can answer out for me as well. So that’s what I want to say. So recommend me some good solution about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Unable to upgrade the firmware of Corsair P128 SSD

Just let me know if you are using the Bootable USB Drive and also do mention about the version of operating system that you are using for the drive? Also do look at the manufacturer of the motherboard as well? So these are some of the information that you need to give over here. So that I can tell you something about the said solution. So do start replying over here on the same. I am waiting for the reply from you.

The motherboard that I am using is ASUS Striker Extreme. Well what I am saying is that I think the motherboard is the most important thing here and hence that’s what I want to say here. as far as my solutions are concerned what I had done was I removed the HDDs and also reset the BIOS to setup defaults. Still not able to detect the bios. So that’s what the problem is and hence I need to look after the same. so start replying over here if you have some solutions.

I would advise you to try it with the A8N-SLI also you can look out for the different motherboards. May be that can give you some better solution for the same. so that’s what you have to do and let me know if it helped.

I think you must better have a chat with the corsair people about the said problem. So that’s what I am saying here and hence what I am saying is that you better have a chat with the concerned people about the said problem. I am sure that they will give you some better help on the same. that is one kind of problem that only corsair people can solve it for you. so do as what I have suggested here. Surely it will be of good help for you.

I just want to say that none of your above suggestions worked for me. Sorry if I am being a bit rude here but none of the solutions helped me to any kind of extent. Anyways the last option that you have given here is worth trying. I will shortly mail the problem to the corsair people and demand a solution from them. so lets that they will revert back to me with the appropriate solution. Anyways thanks for your efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.