Thread: Performance 3 Series solid-state drives (SATA III)

Performance 3 Series solid-state drives (SATA III)

Guys I have come across this new series of the SSD. The new performance 3 Series solid-state drives has come up with the new latest marvel controller. I think so that is a best option that is available in the market these days and I think this will help to avoid the bottle neck situation. Even the frequency of using the read/write sequence is a good number. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do have a look at the information and let me know if there is anything that you want to know from me. do reply on the same. I am waiting for all the responses. Also if someone wants to share something on the said SSD then also they can do reply over here.

Re: Performance 3 Series solid-state drives (SATA III)

Do you know anything about the price of that particular SSD? Anyone having any idea then do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same. Guys I have some small question can u compare some of the speed tests or give me some results about the same then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. so any answers that you have on the same then start replying over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. so do reply accordingly over here.

I just saw in the new egg and it is available there for $607.99. So that’s what the price information I have got for you. No doubt the price will be much less in the other sites as well but still that’s not a point of discussion over here. So that’s what I feel over here. well if you want to look at the comparison part then let me inform you all that the P3- 64 bit speed for Read is 365MB/s and also the speed for write is 110MB/s. when we look at the P3-128 the read speed is 410MB/s and for the write is 201MB/s. The P3-256 has the read speed of 280MB/s and while that of write is 320MB/s. so that’s what I am saying here. I am quite sure that you have got the necessary information on the same.

I think $650 is a way too big price. Actually even I am planning to build my new sandy bridge system but now with the news of the price touching sky high. I am y have to change my plans and think about something. So that’s what I have to think over it I feel. Anyways I just want to know if there is someone who has able to get the cheaper plan for this SSD. Anyone with any idea on the same then do share their knowledge accordingly over here. I am waiting for the help from you all on the same.

No in fact I would advise you to get it as soon as possible. That will be a much better option for you as of now. So do as what I have said here and I am quite sure that you will get the necessary information there itself. Well I just saw yesterday newegg has just upped the price of the new SSD and they are saying that it will touch $700 mark. So better to get one as soon as possible and enjoy it. so that’s what I am making you all understand. Do have a look at it and I am sure you will agree with me on the same.

Good news guys I just got my Ibis drive replaced with a new P3-256. It was very difficult to configure the Ibis drive so that’s why I got it. Well I got the new P3-256 in a very attractive rate and hence what I am saying is that I did got a good deal here. So I just loved the deal and hence I am going ahead with the same.

Guys thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. well very bad to say that the price is going very high and hence what I want to say is that did form the primary discussion part in this topic. So there is nothing much that I have to mention here .well just hoping that the price does comes down and also I di get it as soon as possible.