Thread: Steelseries Ikari vs. Razer Deathadder

Steelseries Ikari vs. Razer Deathadder

I’m planning on import a new mouse, you can refer other mice but try to keep them under 60$. I selected two mouse and they are the Razer Deathadder and Steelseries Ikari. Which one is better between Razer Deathadder and Steelseries Ikari & why? Should I choose the Ikari? Or are the 518 and DA still king? I hope many people have done this task before. Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

re: Steelseries Ikari vs. Razer Deathadder

All three seem to be pretty much equal in terms of performance. The Razer is that the scroll wheel has always had a bit of a squeak. The Razer can be actually jerky, but trying to switch resolutions and sensitivity settings just for usual daily use. Comfort and handling are the most important aspects of a mouse. It's entirely subjective. Then buy this mouse as per my experience. It will be best for your system.

I got the SteelSeries ikari laser recently. It is a very light mouse but when i use this mouse it felt like my hand was in a glove. It is so comfortable where as the deathadder painful. I can play video shooters games like counter strike portal 2 video game and so on. i really regret getting the deathadder because i cheaper out on a gaming mouse. I tried all these and it is really good quality based mouse.

The DeathAdder has an hand-shaped drawing that fits the palm of the user hand completely for most favorable comfort. It offer up to 3500dpi that is used a 3.5G infrared sensor. 5 buttons also present in this mouse that can be programmed to other actions. Its group by Razer as a Large Palm mouse, but it fits medium-sized hand very well. Razer advice the Goliathus cloth mouse mat for the DeathAdder. Then buy this mouse as per my view.

I in fact use a two tear old overheating mouse and it will be gies some problem. Hence I determined to buy best mouse between this two choices. Now, I have the ikari lazer and it tracks improved than everything I’ve used. This is the gaming mouse. It is so comfortable but it has no side indents. The other thing is that the sides slope downwards. I have no difficulty with this great mouse. It contains enhanced tracking than DA. Then I also recommended buying this mouse.

I have the MX518 mouse and I like the features present on this mouse. It offers two convenient thumb buttons, a clicking mouse scroll, easy sensitivity control, ergonomic shape and a DPI range of 400 to 1800, optical, hand position for small to medium hands, and comparatively cheap for a gaming mouse. It's all up to you, I have one and enjoy it. This is the best mouse for my own experience. Then purchase this without any doubt.

When comparing a computer mice, you may consider either Razer DeathAdder 3500 Gaming Mouse or SteelSeries Ikari Laser Gaming Mouse. When we compared the two computer mice, Razer DeathAdder 3500 Gaming Mouse completely dominated SteelSeries Ikari Laser Gaming Mouse with superior show across comfort, button functionality and sensitivity. I'm fairly happy with my Deathadder. This works best and it not give any problem.