Thread: Unable to boot from Transcend TS64GSSD25-M HDD

Unable to boot from Transcend TS64GSSD25-M HDD

Hi, I have a problem with the Transcend TS64GSSD25-M HDD, as after installing the windows 7 on the machine it has so many problems with the booting the OS properly. Sometimes it loads perfectly and sometimes it gives error with the boot loader, and as far as I know I have proper MBR stored In the HDD, so what would be the problem? is there any issue with the HDD or the operating system that I am using? any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Unable to boot from Transcend TS64GSSD25-M HDD

See there isn’t any problem in your HDD rather you should check whether the windows that you are trying to install is proper or not, because sometimes it happens as when the boot.ini files get corrupted then this kind of problem occurs, so you should try to install the same windows again in the HDD and then see whether this is happening or not. and after all when it comes to booting there are multiple factors that can cause this kinds of problems.

Exactly, are you getting an perfect beep while loading the windows, because see whenever an unordinary beeps came from the machine that means there is some problem in the RAM so because of that only the machine don’t boots itself. So make sure that there isn’t any such problem, you can check this by testing it from any good technician nearer to your place. But still first of all you should try to install the windows first and then try to test the HDD.

If suppose you didn’t get any video or audio I mean to say no beeps ensure that the speaker is connected correctly and If suppose you are not getting and reaction, then it might be possible that there is some problem in the motherboard or any of the device connected to it is defective. Could be a faulty RAM or CPU, or might be so first of all you need to check whether all the devices are connected properly to the motherboard and then try to load the windows.

See while booting up the windows it comes from the HDD so you need to first of all check whether the HDD is connected properly or not, because sometimes the same happens when we don’t connect the HDD properly, but still if it is perfectly connected you should try to ensure that all other hardware are perfectly connected and working perfectly. And if suppose the system provides you an error before starting up, so start troubleshooting based on that error.

According to me you should try to see whether you have given the proper boot preference from the BIOS, because of such a neglect able issue we get this kind of problem so first of all you should check and make some appropriate changes in the BIOS if needed, let me tell you the reason like boot order controls which order the system looks at the drives when you turn it on. So if you have selected any other device rather than the one in which you have installed the windows, because of that only you need to select the proper device.

This is happens sometimes whenever we don’t format or partitioned the HDD perfectly, so I would suggest you the same as you should try to reformat the HDD and then install the fresh copy of the windows in the HDD and then see whether the same is happening or not, or if suppose you are having the same problem you should try to contact any engineer for further assistance for the machine you have.