Thread: Transcend Jetflash V30 shows empty when i connect it my pc

Transcend Jetflash V30 shows empty when i connect it my pc

Hello friends I am using Transcend Jetflash V30 pen drive from last 6 months and it was working perfectly with my computer. Now from last few days I am facing one problem with my pen drive. Now whenever I transfer anything in my pen drive at that time it works fine and after that I remove the pen drive and connect it again at that time it shows that my pen drive is empty. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Transcend Jetflash V30 shows empty when i connect it my pc

According to me you should try to solve this problem by trying data recovery program and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. You can find this program on the official website of the Transcend. I think after trying this program you will be able to solve this issue and after that you will see all the data from your Pen drive. If you need more help then let me know.

I was also having the same problem with my Transcend pen drive and after that I have fixed my problem by trying these steps. First I have formatted my pen drive and after that I have scan my whole pen drive completely and after that when I transferred my files on to the pen drive and after that when I unplug it and plug it again at that time I didn’t get the same problem with my pen drive. I think formatting the pen drive done the trick. I will suggest you to try this solution.

I would like to tell you that you should first check whether you are facing this problem with your computer only or you are facing this problem with other computer also. Connect your pen drive with any other computer and after that check whether you are able to see your all files in the pen drive or not. If you are able to see all the files in your pen drive then I think there might be something wrong with your computer. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

According to me it might be the virus issue in your computer and that is why you are facing this problem. If you have any antivirus installed in your computer then perform the full system scan and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not, if you have not installed any antivirus in your computer then I you have to first install antivirus In your computer and after that scan your computer. you can download AVG antivirus from internet which is free.

I have tried to check my pen drive by connecting it with the different USB port and after connecting it with the different USB port also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by trying pci file recovery application but it didn’t make any difference. Now after that I have also tried my pen drive with other laptop and at that time also I get the same problem. Please help me to fix this issue.

Well after running that recover tool and trying pen drive with other USB port also if you are facing this problem then I think your Transcend Jetflash V30 is having some fault and in this case you have to contact the Transcend service center and there you have to discuss about your Transcend service center issue . Your problem might get solved in the Transcend service center. If they will found your pen drive faulty then you might get replacement of pen drive.