Thread: Unable to play anything using docked hard disk

Unable to play anything using docked hard disk

When playing once again from USB I don't appear to have any situations (aside from for a hick ups once in a while) on the other hand I newly acquired a Goflex 500 GB hard circle for the purpose that I could dock it in the Goflex TV and as I am playing motion pictures today for the first time it appears all films are cold few moments in ... could not venture to prod play again I could probably either stop or press the skip binds.. Else wise the film stays solidified! Thanking all in propelled for making me and giving me the proposals.

Re: Unable to play anything using docked hard disk

I think that you are getting the IO ERROR STOP PLAYBACK on Goflex TV with hard head in docking straight. Since I associate to USB link it works fine. Hard drive appears to be warm when I evacuate it from docking inlet. I have had 2 Goflex TV and 750 GB drives with the same situation Seagate express they never knew about situation. I like the unit but in the event that it is determined to bolt up every last trace of the time it’s not much exceptional.

I unequivocally accept my Goflex TV and Goflex HDD 500 GB and the framework has the same issue reported by you. The USB works fine to play out the films, but when I attempt to run from docked HDD, following few minutes it begins to stop the movie and it is not conceivable to intention it. An additional issue is that when I am trying to uproot the hard drive or USB gadget from Goflex TV and associate it on PC USB port, windows 7 popup up a memo and performs a framework wiretap unit. I'm taking after the technique portrayed on Manual to evacuate the USB apparatus and the Hard Drive docked, but it sound that Goflex TV is composing something to mechanism that is not peachy for windows.

The same situation utilizing Goflex TV (STAJ200) consolidated with 500GB (STAD500200) but playback stops without any failure wires. Following solidifying for 1-3 min. "TV" backpedals to prevailing menu or organizer. In addition following such "stopping" it’s demanding to capacity off STAJ from remote control... Unplug just I'd would give just about anything to catch something from Seagate, but they didn't response my dissention presented on final Sunday yet. In the event that someone had any advancement identified with the aforementioned issues, I'll positively value if the result would be able to be offered.

I imagine that you might as well buy a late Seagate Free executor Theater 1080i Multimedia Hard Drive Player and I suspect that this is the fit apparatus that I have ever utilized. In actually a few straightforward strides, you will soon be survey and imparting your best photographs, motion pictures and music. With its extraordinary double-docking framework, the unit might be set up once and you will never need to annoy with links again. Essentially put the Free Agent Go versatile hard crash into the PC docking station and it programmed duplicates your photographs, motion pictures and music from your PC to the drive.

From the dialogue going on did likewise not similar to the unit when it was reached the business sector. With no HDMI yield and no hard drive combined in the container (absolutely deluding when you check out the pictures) it felt over valued and under spaced. I would be able to feel the negative exploration meeting up as I opened the case. At the same time then I connected it to my TV set, stayed a USB blaze crash into it and bingo; I was quite astounded. What I like regarding the Seagate is the way effortless it is to utilize. I am a Mac user so I didn't touch the combined product (non of which is OSX good); I actually connected stuff to and it worked without a doubt; photographs from a glimmer drive, motion picture from a glimmer drive, yet connecting my computerized picture clicker straight to the unit worked first time assuredly.

This is the discretionary media connector for the Seagate Free operator movable HDD (Seagate 500GB Free Agent Go Portable Black USB 2.0), which ought to be obtained in parts and is not combined with this part. You don't require a Seagate drive any USB outer drive will go with the USB socket on the front of the mechanism, but the raised in space will just fit the Free Agent drive. The mechanism is straightforward to utilize and connect to utilizing the supplied composite A/V link. When a USB drive is joined then you would be able to pilot through all perfect media documents to see on your TV.