Thread: Features and specifications of western digital Scorpio black (WD7500BPKT) 750 GB notebook drive.

Features and specifications of western digital Scorpio black (WD7500BPKT) 750 GB notebook drive.

I have been using computer since 15 years now. I have a Seagate 1.5 TB hard disk drive. I am planning to have a new hard disk. I want to know about western digital Scorpio black (WD7500BPKT) 750GB Notebook drive. It’s a new and a latest drive so kindly let me know about its specifications and features. waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Re: Features and specifications of western digital Scorpio black (WD7500BPKT) 750 GB notebook drive.

Yes it is a new and a latest drive. But it has not yet India yet. It is said that it is going to come very soon to India. Black series of western digital hard drives are always said to be a high performance hard drives. It comes with a 5 yr warranty by the company. It is quite worthy purchasing and being western digital must be of nominal rate. I don’t have much idea about its features and specifications. All the best

Re: Features and specifications of western digital Scorpio black (WD7500BPKT) 750 GB notebook drive.

Well it is still about to come in India. Not much could be told about it but comparing other western digital product it could be the best. It is fast and efficient with 7200 RPM spin speed. It is a 16 MB Cache 2.5" SATA 3 Internal Notebook Hard Drive. It is reliable as WD’s Shock Guard TM technology protects the drive from shipping and handling. It is said to be a very silent hard drive that is about to reach India. I would recommend wait for this drive.

As far as I know it has space storage of 750 GB. It is supported with advanced format technology support. It is ideal for Portable digital devices of all kinds including notebook computers, external storage, and digital media players. Some Features make this drive an outstanding option for compact desktops, external hard drives, gaming systems, and blade servers. Well much idea is not yet known as it has come recently and not even available in many countries. I think for this you need to wait for a month. Thank you.

For complete information about western digital you must visit their official site and there select the product and enter the model number of the product you are looking. Western digital Scorpio black (WD7500BPKT) 750GB Notebook drive has rotational speed performance of 7200 revolutions per minute and buffer size of 16 Mb. It comes at a good price abroad. To know exactly about the price you need to wait for some time say about a month. All the very best