Thread: Using WD Photos New images are unavailable on ‘Media Share’ and ‘iphone’

Using WD Photos New images are unavailable on ‘Media Share’ and ‘iphone’

If we add new photos and albums from the existing collection of images in 'My Book Live,' then do not appear in the WD photo application 'media sharing' and 'iphone'
    Share Media: I use my book as a unit live-action media Sony Bravia TV, Live TV WD, etc. Laptops for the laptop is fine as u only have to access the drive. However, for Bravia TV Live TV and WD you have to re-examine the "My book live" so that new images appear in the middle.
    IPhone: new pictures simply do not appear even after re-analysis "my book live" or after deleting the cache of the application on the iPhone, the only pictures that appear after you restart the "My living book" a twice. I do not think is a good choice.

Re: Using WD Photos New images are unavailable on ‘Media Share’ and ‘iphone’

There is a service in the My Book Live transcodes any valid jpg /Jpeg in the \ Public \ Shared Pictures folder on your drive. This process takes time, so only you can see some photos appear after a few minutes. Transcoding on the size of the image and the unit is doing. Twonky service has its own systematic, so that when you add files to the same folders rates Twonky, the unit will work in both.
    You can clear the application cache WD photos Photos WD completion of the process, go Settings> Photos WD, and change the clear-cache change. When you restart the application, clear the cache, which prompts the application to request the My Book Live for an updated database of WD Photos.

Add depends on how many files JPG, and its resolution. Around hundred photos take maybe an hour.
    If you are also moving or deleting photos (the transcoder is in motion and eliminate, so far as that is concerned, moving the elimination) in Shared Pictures, which will take more time to see the changes. First, it completes the transcoding of the photos that you have moved since then, and then re-encodes wherever they move. A different part of the transcoder to go to erase the photos removed later

The ‘My book’ Live arrived last week and, for the money, I'm quite happy.However, I have struggled to find the correct instructions to get WD Photos working. I have 13,000 files at 30+GB in 236 folders.And my system version is: System -> Updates -> Version: MyBookLive 01.03.03 : MioNet 4.3.1.12I picked up various pointers on this forum, some of which moved me forward and others which didn't; before today I had about 6 of the folders visible in WD Photos. I have just Disabled Hard Disk Sleep (under System -> Energy Saver option) then disabled and re-enabled the mionet service (under Remote Access - Mionet). Now WD Photos has the entire folders visible, but with no photos in most of the folders.

The My Book Live arrived last week and I am satisfied with it. However, I struggled to find the correct instructions for WD photo work. I have 30 GB 13,000 files in 236 folders. And my system version is: System -> Updates -> Version: MyBookLive 03/01/03: MioNet 4.3.1.12 I took several pointers in this forum, some of which I moved forward and others not.

After adding a few directories, but could not see them, so it clears the cache. On weekdays photos (settings - WD Photos, cache cleared, set to 2G) then I put my hard drive (mybooklive) sleep option to stop and restart MioNet. I MyBookLive icon with the symbol ">" Click on it, I received a message: "First, the configuration" and then another: "File Not Found (660)" and no more images. There is a large bank (54G) 20K image. Sometimes, we have to update the new directories and sometimes not.

Before today I had about 6 of the folders visible in photos WD. I just disabled sleep hard drive (in System -> Power save option) and then disabled and re-enable the service MioNet (Remote Access - Mionet). WD Photos are now available in all folders visible, but without pictures in most folders. But now it is not available from photos WD, even if the files are on disk and MioNet is running.