Thread: Connecting 2 CPUs, 2 Monitors, 1 keyboard & 1 Mouse together

Connecting 2 CPUs, 2 Monitors, 1 keyboard & 1 Mouse together

I hope that you all have read the title properly .well I am facing some problem over here. so that’s why I need a help on these and I am sure you all are the best persons in this situation to answer it out. I am planning to connect 2 CPUs, 2 Monitors, 1 keyboard & 1 Mouse together. So tell me how to do that, I know you all must be having some knowledge on that. So do help me sort out the issue. please I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all. since I am a newbie here also I am not having a deep knowledge on the same. so I am quite sure that you will help me sort out the issue.

Re: Connecting 2 CPUs, 2 Monitors, 1 keyboard & 1 Mouse together

Try using the kvm switcher. I think that will be a valid suggestion for you. Well as such I have not personally tried it yet, but some of my friends do use it. When they are thinking of doing such things. so that’s what my reply is. Do watch out for the same and let me know if there is something that you can do over here. so that’s what I wanted to say over here. do try connecting with it and let me know if anything works out for you, so do as what I have said here.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have taken here to solve the problem for me. so thanks for that. Well what I want to say is that the suggestion that you have given about the kvm switcher. Well let me inform you that it was of not so big help for me. since I was able to connect only one monitor with it. That’s what the limitation is and also I had earlier tried with the splitter i.e. Y cable. Still I was not able to get something out of it. so that’s what I am saying here. any other options that you have in your mind and want to share it with me over then do let me know about it, I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

So make use of the 2 kvm switched well one will go with the used monitor ad the other one for the second monitor that’s it. what’s the big deal to discuss over here. I am not able to understand. So that’s what I want to say over here. Do watch out for the same.

So where should I connect the 2nd KVM? Can anyone here tell me about it. it will be great to know about it. so start replying over here. Also there is a lot of PS2 Keyboard & Mouse connections, what should be done of that? Did anyone get an idea as of what and where to connect, please do reply to me on the same. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. So do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary help.

Well what I am saying is that try and connect the second KVM to the second video-out on both PC's as well as the . Well with that you will be able to connect both of them. So that’s what you have to do. I think that will be the perfect suggestion that I can give you right now. So that’s what I want to say over here. you will find the V-part of the KVM that you had seen in the first monitor as well. So that’s what you have to do here. do work on the same and also do not make use of the keyboard and mouse connections. Simply because it will be handled by the first KVM. That’s what you have to think.

Thanks for that. Yes I will definitely give a try for the same and will let you know about it as soon as possible. So sorry that I was not knowing about it. so thanks for mentioning about the same. I am ready to work on it and will try in sometime. So that is what I am saying here. if you have any other solutions for it then please do pass it on over here. I am waiting for them as well and ready to do it. Appreciate that you all did work for my problem. That’s the great part.