Thread: Getting BSOD while Logitech webcam Pro 9000 connect to the computer

Getting BSOD while Logitech webcam Pro 9000 connect to the computer

Hello I have a Logitech Pro 9000 webcam and when I connect to the computer that was openhanded an instant BSOD. After several attempts I realized that the Software Smartware in western digital external hard drive is having a conflict I've updated the firmware and software on the external hard drive and do not solve it, so I uninstalled and then the Smartware the I able to use the Logitech Webcam How do I fix I'm able to use my peripheral hard drive, however cannot install the Smartware. What should I do?

Re: Getting BSOD while Logitech webcam Pro 9000 connect to the computer

I possibly will infer that you contact Logitech on that matter. It Sound peculiar. I don’t think Smartware could have a change on anything but your machine. I think the picture clicker could be the situation. Or conceivably even the usb port the picture clicker is connected to. This is what I think regarding to this issue. I hope this will help you to solve your issue. If you want to know more about it then try to find about this on internet.

It's hard to be acquainted with what the difficulty actually is. I am not a fan Smartware but why a backup program and a conflict webcam? Logitech has made additional conflicts within recent years; as a result I'm further tending on the way to blame that. You will have to choose what you would approximate mainly. If you have any installation troubles or conflicts within the new software installed not including Smartware you be acquainted with where to look initially.

Hello thank you for your answer. I absolutely comprehend your focus and I concur with you but I am fit to utilize the webcam depending on if I make a point not to instate the Smartware but assuming that I fix the webcam then afterward establish the Smartware I get BSOD. I instate the Smartware and when I connect to the Logitech I am getting the BSOD so just when the Smartware is not on the comp I am equipped to utilize both. Not beyond any doubt what to do as of now I am utilizing the External HDD as an ordinary alternate.

There is a clash on the machine distinguishing 2 drive letters head off to control board and uproot sonic DLA and roxio restart the workstation then attempt to interface it. it’s very straightforward on the alternate side select your document declare My Documents and on the right side pilot to your outside gem or make record and it will come close make the 2 files match. Since you erase a record from the PC the following sync will additionally erase in the copy.

I needed to grow to a small extent on this with a redesign for those moved. The Smartware product searches for drives on the PC. This technique creates the Logitech KS.sys driver to accident. We did overhaul our product to counteract to determination this issue, and the issue was determined. Logitech discharged an overhaul to their driver, which now advances to our programming smashing their driver, again. In short, our 2 pieces of product weren't playing well as a single unit. We are upgrading our product to evade this issue through and through. I cannot furnish an estimated time of arrival on the following redesign Smartware.

Has Smartware been redesigned to resolve the clash with the Logitech webcam? I'm getting the same BSOD at what time I endeavor to install the drivers for the Logitech Pro 9000 Webcam. I'm determined to uninstall the Logitech programming and attempt again. I don't get a BSOD when I connect to the webcam, but my machine collisions, and I get the BSOD, when I attempt to introduce the drivers and different programming from the CD Logitech bundled with its camera. My machine runs Windows 7.