Thread: Streaming Blu-Ray with Wi-Fi on Dune HD D1

Streaming Blu-Ray with Wi-Fi on Dune HD D1

Blu-Ray I am having the difficulty to streaming via Wi-Fi and the work has met with some problems. If you connect the player to the same switch on my NAS 1G Dune is located, whichever is higher to 8Mbps which is not bad if you do the math 8MBps approximately 8 bits / byte to give to 64Mbps, which is pretty close to 100 if you take overhead into account. Along these lines, what gives? In what manner can the Dune be worse at Wi-Fi at what time the Vaio decidedly indicates a superior to 100Mps speed? Ought I to benefit this and sit tight for a 1Gbps port Dune? Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Streaming Blu-Ray with Wi-Fi on Dune HD D1

There are a few aberrances that express they can do satellite HIGH spot-rate stuff, but they are few and far betwixt. I did not peruse your entire post, but I feel the need to inquire to regard a wired association –OR-a capacity line connector (PLA) in your scenario. Some PLA's can do HIGH touch-rate (BD) stuff. By the way in this case I think that the way of the AP is the Netgear WNDR4000 and I think that you can also used to WNDR3700 and a Linksys E4200.

I was one of those oddities that attempted to get elevated bitrates stuff to work streaming immaculately over Wi-Fi for a few months and might not get it to work... I'm waxing eloquent regarding 20GB to 40GB records with every last trace of the gorgeous sight and HD Audio... endured such a variety of routers and Wi-Fi gadgets turned around at Fry's that they now have a channeled of me in their food room telling their copartners not to push stuff to me anymore. And I think that some of the points are mentioned below so that you will be able to understand:
    • I think that you have to only use only use WPA2 Encryption.
    • And after that I think that you have to select and after that set the channel bandwidth to about 40 MHz and I think that some of the routers are having the Netgear WNDR3700 does not have that option because it is on AUTO.
    • You have to make sure that the Wi-Fi devices are at least rated 300Mbps.

You have to just check to verify you possess no satellite-G or slower apparatuses joined to your router (incorporating your Smartphone provided that you have one) in consideration of with Netgear don't have that setting to update the transfer speed to 40MHz. When it recognizes just satellite-N apparatuses joined it wills robot switch the transfer speed to 40MHz to attempt to amplify throughputs for Wi-Fi units. I got my Netgear WNDR3700 streaming a 24GB motion picture impeccably with just a hiccup (1 sec buffering) 3-4 times in a 2 hour film. At the same time I was unable to get it to stream flawless with a full Blu-Ray ISO film (32GB+). Trust you will have preferred fortunes over I did. I could attempt this again later when Fry's update agents after the revamped Netgear and Cisco routers are now good to go.

Positively you ought to be particularly painstaking regarding the satellite extension you get. I've had a Linksys WET610n for a considerable while, and for the PS3 and Apple TV it appeared to be adequate. However, being as how the port on it is 100Mbps your speculative max speed could be 100/8 which gives you 12.5MBps. In any case owed to overhead, you get about 8MBps. I demonstrated this with my Vaio by reason of it has a 1Gbps port; I knew the bottleneck could be at the extension. Certainly I have got about 8MBps.

I think you should switch to the D-Link DAP-1522 Bridge N300 had a 4 x 1 GBPs switch instead of a 100Mbps port. With 1-Gbps ports are both in the Vaio and the bridge, now I can see what my speed wireless technology. Indeed, I came to 13Mbps. And the 104Mbps is probably the overhead associated with a speed of 150 Mbps which is the address in a N300. Different purposes of investment. I have a Netgear GS108 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch in the stereo bureau. When I utilized it betwixt the Vaio and the scaffold, it backed my speed off from 13MBps to harshly 10MBps. I spot this particularly odd. Don't perceive this to any detectable degree.

The Dune appeared to be certifiable touch to Wi-Fi. Over a 1Gbps link, it would be able to maintain 8MBps which is the limit of the 100Mbps port on the Dune. When I switched to Wi-Fi, I supervised about 3.4-4MBps. This is unquestionably not enough for Blu-Ray. Rise tech underpin proposed I prepare Fast SMB access in their settings. When I adapted that, my speed test headed off up to 6.5-7MBps. Lo and view, my streaming was impeccable. The Dune has a real-time info pop-up window that shows what I'm as of now viewing as well as a spot-rate showcase. From Iron Man 2 to Torn-Legacy to up, the Blu-Ray stream found the middle value of at whatever location from 30-40Mbps which is simply within the 6.5-7MBps run.