Thread: Problems during charging of iPad

Problems during charging of iPad

I have desktop at my home. I also have ipad2 but its charger is broken. So that I download the super charger software from the MSI website on my p67-c43 and installed it on my system. But when I am trying to charge my ipad2 using USB it does not charge. I also check out my USB connection, it is also fine. I unable to understand what is the problem. Can anyone help me out form this problem. Please give me any solution.

Re: Problems during charging of iPad

As you mentioned that you are trying to charge your ipad2 using your USB connection with the PC. First you make sure that the Super charger software you have is properly installed or not. There is one thing that you should always remember while charging, you need to have the Super charger program running in the background of your system. So first you check whether the Super charger program running on your PC or not and try to charge.

Your problem may occurred due to low power means your ipad2 requires more power to charge up and your USB connection cannot provide enough power to ipad’s battery. There is another option for you is that you can use an adapter for charge your ipad by USB , but here ,the rate of charging is slower. If this will not work then restart your ipad and see whether it will work or not.

This problem may depends on your Hardware/Operating system. If you have Asus system then try this solution for your problem. There are many patches available on the different sites please choose one of them for your system and install it on your PC. I hope this will works. I am not sure about the site where you get this patch

This problem is widely found nowadays for the new ipad users. Most of the users says that their ipads aren’t charging when plug into their computers USB port. The indicator does not shows charging on the corner of iPad. Don’t panic, this problem may found due to older computer hardware system. Please mention your operating system because this problem faced by 2006 Mac pro(older Mac OS).So change your system and check whether its work or not.