Thread: Gaming Headset vs. Audiophile headset

Gaming Headset vs. Audiophile headset

I need to get the headphone and previously, I was thinking to get the Senheisser HD518 after doing research but recently I found the Roccat Kave which is having the 5.1 true surround sound. Actually the issue is that I am a music lover as well as a gamer equally. So can someone please suggest me some headphone that will be best for listening the music and to play games. I hope that I will get more replies on this soon. Thank you in advance.

Re: Gaming Headset vs. Audiophile headset

The best that I can suggest you is the Razer Carcharias for 3.7K and Roccat Kave for 5K. Other than this, if you are having higher budget then you can go for the Audio Technica AD-700 for 7K. This can be compared with the HD800. These are the best that I would have considered if this is the case for me. I hope that this suggestion will help you to decide the headphone for you.

You can also get the Siberia V2. You will get that in around 6K and if you want to get this for gaming then it will be better for you to go for the Roccat Kave as there is nothing better than this. If I am using the cans on then it feels too hot so I have to take out that after some time. For listening the musing it is fine to use this. My suggestion to you is to play the games with the speaker and listem music with cans.

I do not consider the 5.1 headphones. Though the ears are having the receptors that can detect the sound which is coming out from the different angles but the ear shapes are mostly accountable for spatial hearing. Therefore it is worthless except simulated by software which can also be accomplished by the stereo only headphones. So this is the reason that I recommend you to get the superior quality stereo headphones.

They are both excellent if you do not require obtaining a pair of audiophile headphones as well as a mic, but I believe I prefer the Razers a bit more. They are very contented (even though the strap on top of the Siberia is amazing) and don't sound dreadful (not saying SteelSeries sound awful. In fact, I would say the sound superiority is the similar, through Razer winning in a few cases as well as the Siberia winning within others.

The day at long last came when my old speedlink medusa home release headset bit the dust, and I think it is chance to treat myself to a nice displacement. I recall around then they were depicted as being astonishing for the cost extend but I posit things have moved on. Hailing from a gaming base level, not an audiophile base level, I began investigating every last trace of the alternatives that are good to go-beginning with the 'gaming' headsets and moving onto audiophile headphones. I have been hiding on this gathering for a brief period of time, and I am astonished by the measure of information held here.

hershey20 Guest

Roccat have graced us with some of their fantastic peripherals in the past, with their Kone mouse still holding it’s place as our favourite gaming rodent of all time. Today, we’ve been sent over their latest headset, the Kave. It sports 5.1 surround sound, hand sewn noise cancelling ear cups, and an adjustable vibration unit. The remote is also something quite interesting, so let’s give it a look.