Thread: Planing to buy a best cpu heatsink to increase cpu performance

Planing to buy a best cpu heatsink to increase cpu performance

I am interested in buying the best heat sink for my at the moment. Now there are ample of article which showed the best fan model but I do not find them enough. I have a Intel board which I will upgrade soon so, I am entirely planing to go for new system. This will be a dedicate gaming rig with all gpu support. I will prefer to go for overclocking also. The issue is that the fan must not be costly and should fit my system and easy to manage also. I do not want to go for liquid cooling support.

Re: Planing to buy a best cpu heatsink to increase cpu performance

Still today cpu fan act as an primary cooling on the current modern processors, The disadvantage is, however, at higher cooling capacity and the rising noise level. Passive cooler on the other hand use only the better heat transfer with increase in surface cooling fins and are therefore very quiet. Are more effective but also more expensive water cooling systems. Noctua NH-U9B SE2 is an multi-talent which can be a good replace for the place.

When you are choosing the best block for your CPU then you must look for all necessary issue related to Alladin. Iit is most important to first find a cooler must fit to the current processor. determine whether the CPU heatsink fits with the processor. Normally sockets look like a rectangle of plastic with small metal lever on the side, which provides and frees up the processor chip. From the available compatible versions of the CPU heatsink, you can determine whether each CPU heatsink meets your needs for performance, size and sound levels.

It's almost impossible to test all radiator and fan, especially since some will be ordered without a radiator fan and you have to buy any additional fans. The Thermalright IFX-14 is currently the frozen product as such, anyway, the cooler from Thermalright truly top. Good, but too much is the Frostbite Pro, which goes back to the roots of something is just not a tower cooler. Rather eccentric, not the least, but with great cooling performance, the Zerotherm Nirvana NV120.

I had just configured a more powerful case fan at my clients place and the CNPS9500 turned down at 1650 rev / min at temperatures, which remained unchanged. I hear the still well out, although the case fans are now louder. Next week I get the Thermalright SI-120 with max with Pope 4412F / 2 GL. 94m ³ / h at 1600 rev / min and an electronic thermal control NMT-2. Let's see then say volume and performance. You can run a test for the same or read a article on the same which can provide you better info.

There is nothing like best cooler. Each radiator is playing out different strengths in different systems. Such a passive block is for example not soo good if your case ventilated rather than average or the mounted fan is weak. Here the heat pipe coolers are generally far better than their normal counterparts, but there do also usually lighter / smaller (e.g. the Si-97A, XP-120). Moreover, the larger / heavier the cooler, the more sensitive of course, the whole situation is in the PC.