Thread: Best OC load test program - Prime or OCCT?

Best OC load test program - Prime or OCCT?

I want the best OC test program but I am little bit confused that which one should I purchase should I purchase the Prime or should I go with the OCCT I liked both but seriously tell me that which one is the best of best. I want these both to test the computer I have not tested from since I have purchased the computer. Please help me in purchasing the test program. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Best OC load test program - Prime or OCCT?

I don’t know much more about the OCCT and the Prime but I like and I use LinX and this is the best tester I have used. Some features of the LinX are as follows:
    • It is having the simple and it also haves the intuitive interface and it also have both the AMD and the Intel CPU support.
    • It is having the link pack support of both the 32 and 64-bit
    • And it also has the optional sound beep on error/successful pass
    • It also has the screenshot and graph saving in PNG format.

I want to suggest you that I have used the prime and I like that but recently I used the OCCT and this is the best test program I have ever used and the OCCT is the killer and I am thinking that this will kill all the problem that is occurring in the computer and I used OCCT Ta-Da 12 hrs and it is very good.

I am having the OCCT and I have the OCCT classic and I don’t like the OCCT link pack because it is not perfect but I think that while comparing the prime 95 I think that the small FTP is the best and this will heat the CPU to 2 to 3 degree less and after that it will heat the CPU more and I think that it will go back to the core temp sensor. But it is measured in easy core tempered.

I would also like to recommend you that the OCCT is the best one and I think that it is all in on test and this the best test I have ever used. However the OCCT link pack is the stress which is the extreme stress test and I personally not uses the OCCT and it is like Laugh of Face and it produce about temps +20c more than what you ever I have seen.

I think that you should purchase the Primetest 250 and this test will perform the entire test that will help you to lie with the IEE code. And in this there will be RCD testing of the trip and it will help you to protect the conductor and after touching the current testing. The Seaward Prime test 250 is having the battery powered charger and it can also be plugged the mains.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.