Thread: Ripping from Magnavox ZV427MG9 causing a loss of video quality

Ripping from Magnavox ZV427MG9 causing a loss of video quality

I have been having this problem since I have brought the this DVD writer named Magnavox which is nice in looking and is quite affordable by everyone who is present here , but I think that the only reason why it ripping the cd so badly that it seems that all of them movies that I ripped to my DVD from this are of extremely bad quality and I would not like to see it , DOEs any else is having the same problem is there anyone who is know who to fix this .

Re: Ripping from Magnavox ZV427MG9 causing a loss of video quality

Hey that not the problem that is faced by many of us as the problem is morally and this problem that you are facing might be caused due to the wear and tear of the hardware that you are using , if you DVD driver is more that 2 years old or has it been frequently used up then that might cause the problem and see if the lens is having some problem and better change it for better rip quality from your DVD drive , over I have used this and is good enough to complete other s

I am a photographer and after reading your query above I am guessing that the problem may be the software that you are using , I think you should change it and try some good quality tripping software like Bombono DVD , Nero and many more , Just see of the problem still persist while you are using this with the software ,that I suggest ed to you , if yes then please do a research about the DVD quality that you are using as it may also be the cause

Hey , I have recently brought this Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD recorder and I haven done too many recording on it so the problem with the DVD Magnavox recorder is very rare and the DVD programs the you told me about to Rip the DVD are all paid as per my knowledge can you please tell me what Any ripping software that would help me to do this job very easily it fine if you have’t got any in the free range but , I think there should be some in the Paid version ?

This is for those guys and user who very much prefer the use of free software and application remember that there is nothing free in the internet world everything that you use has to be paid one way or the other , SO I would rather suggest you to buy or use a liceinsed DVD ripper as that might Rip the DVD with a good quality image and video , I hope that my suggestion may be well understood by you .

I think DVD ripping is not at fault here , and nor is the DVD writer at fault here , the only fault that is caused here is the that ripping process from DVD to pc that causes a loss of video quality , That quality that is now on the hard-drive that you are using is exactly the same as that that is present on the digital copy of the source DVD ,so the movement you convert this or modify this to any other file or property then that may lead to loss of quality here .

Changing the ripping software just solved my problem I am now using Nero and that is working great with the recorder that that I was using , there never be a problem after that have ripped arounf 24 movies and all seems to be fine and working just awesome on my laptop and also my desktiop pc there are many things that I learned from uyou guys thatnk to you guys ,you suggestion just worked for me .