Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2011

Is Hyper 212 Plus compatible with Sandy Bridge Processor?

Well I had bought a new system few months back having a sandy bridle Intel processor and now I?m planning to install the cooler master in my system. I want to ask whether the Hyper 212 Plus compatible with Sandy Bridge unifies processor. Would it going to get fitted in my system with sandy bridge. Please suggest me regarding this as I?m bit confused whether I should install it or no. thanks in advanced.
Old 11-07-2011

Re: Is Hyper 212 Plus compatible with Sandy Bridge Processor?

Well I had heard that the different companies are providing with the back plate fro there cooler with the sandy bridge chips. Well I don?t know about the cooler master whether it is providing or no. well now I?m planning to get a new Intel I7-2600K and I?m searching whether my cooler master hyper 212 will be going to be compatible with it or no. but I must say my cooler master with the current system is really working smooth .
Old 11-07-2011

I think so the COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus will surely going to work with the Sandy Bridge Chipset I think the chipset what you are having just now will going to have an high end operation which will surely going to make the temperature very high and I think this cooler master will surely going to provide you a best cooling system. And will also going to provide the ample air to the chipset and avoid the system to get heat up.
Old 11-07-2011

Well I had searched for the cooler on the net which surely going to reduce the temperature for the CPU. You must search for the Thermaltake Volcano cooler which usually make use of all the aluminum cooler and have an fan of medium level fan and I?m sure it will going to get fixed with your chipset as it have an same attach chip and the price of this cooler is really very cheap then the other in the market. Hope it help you a lot.
Old 11-07-2011

Well I think it most probably depends on the CPU case which is having the case with the proper ventilation. Well I think the cooler master is compatible with the sandy bridle as it emits lots of heat. But the problem is if it would be going to get fitted in your cpu so I will recommend you to get the cooler master or any other cooler which would is going to get fitted in your cpu and if you want that cooler only then I think you need to make lots of changes in your cpu.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,