Thread: Is it System Recovery Disks Erase Hard Drive data?

Mykola Guest

Is it System Recovery Disks Erase Hard Drive data?

I want to sale my 19 month old HP desktop computer. For the security reason I need to completely erase all the data present on the hard disk. I hope that a full system recovery from the compact discs will be providing the facility to erase all the data present on this hard disk. Should it is possible because I want to delete all the personal information from the hard drive including the personal credit card info that contain passwords, online purchases and so on. I want to be 100% sure that after selling this system the new user can’t able to access my personal data. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is it System Recovery Disks Erase Hard Drive data?

A recovery disc is a general term for media that allocate the user to reformat the hard drive, reinstall the operating system and its pre-loaded application software as it is. This is the main definition. In general words the meaning of this is that these recovery disks formats all the data of the hard drive and then reinstall the operating system and its previous application. This is present happen on the hard drive but the pre-settled cache memory data or any other setting information is not to be access by new user.

For your kind of information, this recovery disk allows to recover your lost data. It also perform the make computer system backups, manage HDD partitions, reset Windows passwords, and mostly important securely erase all the data into this hard drive. Hence if you can use this recovery disk on your hard drive, then it will be erase all the data if it is important for security purpose. Then use this disk and perform the task on the disk.

Each of the data recovery element focuses on different data loss situation. It could also possible that the data recovery disk will be recover the Windows Recycle Bin, restore missing data even the partition is formatted or deleted. This disk also capable to restore data from corrupted and virus infection based hard drive. It doesn’t mean that this will be recover the password information from the cache memory or any other side.

I also appreciate your thoughts but I think this is to be happening in this system. This disk is to be recovering the data present on the Windows Recycle Bin. It means it can also possible that it will be access the secured data present on any file or any other side of the hard disk. This is most critical thing in this recovery console. If you are correctly doing the recovery disk task on this system then this can be possible. Then you need to correctly format the drive.

If you understand this thought then I think that you need to first do the number of modification on this hard drive. This modification on the hard disk number times will be possibly not been detect on this recovery disk. This will be work and the new user can’t able to detect any secure information using this recovery disk. This is to be useful for you. Then just edit the data on the important locations of the file in number of times this will be work and problem is solved.

This is the most common thing that will be play important role in this recovery console. If you have any doubt about this then I suggest you that do this recover task on the hard drive at number of times. Properly two to three times using this recovery disk and then locate the result what happen in this hard drive. This is the most useful solution for you and I am user it will be solve your problem. Then try this and secure your data from new user.