Thread: Amount of voltage consumed by LED of StormForce 200mm

Amount of voltage consumed by LED of StormForce 200mm

After working part-time for almost 1 year, and doing a strong research about it for almost 6 months I have brought a new Storm Force 200mm which his the best one , but I think that is the more on a system that is subject to consume huge power from my electricity that was there , I would like to know what voltage the LED light in the CPU uses for this , I think it would be more better for me to disable it id it takes more power .

Re: Amount of voltage consumed by LED of StormForce 200mm

That was really great of you have earned your system all by your hard-work and the system that you have , I think that it is more a great thing as how many of us reading this thread have owned there own pc , by working for full 1 year. Coming back to your solution I would like to tell oyu that you can check it in the specification manual that you have got as that would be more accurate and helpful for you . I think that it wick

I guess check the manual would not help you out as the temperatures and the voltage consumption that are mention there are for the ideal temperature that are recorded in , to check the accurate and the usual voltage that it work on you just need to have a muiltampeter and then use this to see what voltage does it gives , you just have to place the two diodes of the muiltameter on the the led diodes a when your pc is on and that would help you to discover the accurate voltage that is consumed .

You just don ‘t need to have all such equipment to calculate the voltage consumed by the pc you just need to have this a simple knowledge about that , I think there is a better solution for you , I would rather recommend you to use your knowledge see the specification of the of the power emitted that by your diode , I think that would more on be easy for , you , normally it would be somewhere around 12 v and not more then that.

the miliamter suggestion that the user gave to me was really awesome , I mean that just worked for me , it was the best for me , I have been having the this since my college day but never got anything that worked for me , I think that would be a better option for me . Thanks for all suggestion that was given to me. And almost all worked for me, But the regrettably the manual settings they did not have and voltage specification for it .