Thread: Settings of CM Inferno Storm mouse is getting reset

Settings of CM Inferno Storm mouse is getting reset

I had bought a new CM Inferno Storm mouse gaming mouse and having the windows xp running on my system. everything is working fine but I’m having the problem with the mouse setting whenever I’m restarting my pc my mouse setting is getting reset and to get it back every time I need to reload the Inferno app software. I what to ask how to make the mouse setting permanently. Can anyone suggest me to how to do this? Thanks in advanced.

Re: Settings of CM Inferno Storm mouse is getting reset

Even I’m having the same mouse as I usually play games on my pc. Whenever I’m trying to setup the mouse in the programming mode and when restart my system its setting reverts back to the casual mode. For this I had even re-installed my drivers but I still persist with the same problem. Does the mouse is not capable to keep the setting permanently. Is there any driver based solution which runs it automatically?

if you’re not taking the mouse elsewhere then you can do the driver based setting which will going to run it automatically and if you dint get the things done then just try to run it manually in the gaming mode whenever you restart you computer or try to adjust the sensitive level which will also going to affect a lot and if the problem persist then you must search on net for the drivers which run it automatically when the windows boot up.

I want to ask what all software adjustment you are making to the software and what profile you are using for the mouse. Just try to change the setting to any or all in your profile in the software and then make a check if the problem still persists. If the problem still persists then there might be a chance of conflicting in the drivers. So run your system in safe mode and then reinstall the drivers and then change the mouse setting.

well if you are not using the specific profile then try make a mouse work as advertised for that just launch the inferno application which will going to give the option of optimize the sensor in the casual or the gaming mode and then make the higher dpi to default and then check if the setting still remain in the hardware memory after restarting the system and make sure that you are only changing the setting for the dpi level setting.

I think so this problem is an error with the drivers which is not auto loading the drivers on the start up and even not loading the setting of the mouse. Try to get the latest drivers from and install it and even the driver less execution and check if it asks to re configure the mouse after restarting the system. I think so you are making some mistake or missing some part which is causing the problem as I think at the driver’s level the setting should remain intact.