Thread: Zebronics - 2.1 Vs Altec Lansing

Zebronics - 2.1 Vs Altec Lansing

I am planning to purchase a system in the budget of between Rs.20000to Rs.25000. I ready a configuration of computer system but now only I need to select the best speaker between this two speakers. They both are Zebronics - 2.1 and Altec Lansing. Please tell which is best for the sound quality purpose and also describe the reason behind these thoughts. System configuration is to be as:
    Processor-: Intel E5200
    Motherboard-: Intel original G31PR
    HDD-: WD Sata 250GB
    Monitor-: LG 18.5" W1943S
    Optical Drive-: LG 20X
    Any type of help will be appreciating.

Re: Zebronics - 2.1 Vs Altec Lansing

Most of the Zebronics speakers sound boxy, and I really don’t why do they provide such quality. I have not heard Altec lansing, but did put Zebronic in computer system. This is the best speaker for the computer system. This speaker wil be provide the high definition sound quality. It is a great-looking three-piece speaker system and the sounds like a full-size bookshelf model. It is an ideal companion to a flat-panel display.

Hello guys, today came across Zebronics - 2.1 versions of speakers system. This will be the Never products other than antibiotic cabby which is quiet Ok. It has a specs but some of them fail miserably. I think the Altec Lansing they don't assemble those specs or simply disappoint compared to the alternatives. You can get decent creative’s in this speaker. Then buy this for your system and experience it.

The Zebronics - 2.1 versions of speakers has only two separate elements and they are satellites with a cable network. The other is as a subwoofer. This will be help to you do is plug the cable network from the satellites into the subwoofer. This speaker contains controls which is located on the right satellite. This is use for controlling the volume and turning power on and off. The pushbutton also available and it help for enabling a Sound Field Expander.

This zebronics is to be a Zebronics Duality 5000 speakers. This is also the suitable choice for your system. It is actually not too different in form from regular 2.1 PC speakers. The subwoofer is a heavy unit and connections at the back are simple and straight up. This is the best for the home theater purpose. Then buy this speaker instead of the typical this kind of speaker. This is the best for your system and you must like this.