Thread: Unable to find speaker connector in Cooler master elite 335

Unable to find speaker connector in Cooler master elite 335

The problem is yesterday I have purchased the cooler master elite 335 cabinet along with Intel dh55hc motherboard. I would like to know the employ of speaker connector and where to attach the speaker connector within the motherboard. I have looked all over but I didn’t get any proper place to do so. Do you know where it is?

Re: Unable to find speaker connector in Cooler master elite 335

You don't require connecting the plug that tells "speaker" on top of the motherboard for the reason that motherboard previously has a speaker integrated. The additional wires that speak "pwr led" (one through "+" as well as one through "-") connects into the motherboard header thus while you thrust the power key the power led facing the case will grow up -seeing as your motherboard has 2 options (and you merely require one of those options) of where to cap these.

A few Intel motherboards act in a different way than additional makers motherboards except wasn't 100% certain concerning speaker on your motherboard. Glad that there's excellent conclusion to your PC system build. Furthermore I had no trouble of trying to determine your inquiries. Just make sure that why you are going to connect the speaker to the motherboard likewise the motherboard itself has integrated one.

Ahead my investigate of your motherboard previous night there are absolutely a senior than standard quantity of citizens who have a variety of unsolved dilemmas. I would contact the Intel customer otherwise technological section and give details this. However in my opinion I think that there must be some kind of connector on the motherboard which might be hidden inside anything like GPU or cooling system. You should take a look into that.

I think that in order to find the proper connector on the motherboard or inside the Case you need to circuit diagram of that motherboard. I hope that you can find it on the internet. However if you are able to find any similar series model of motherboard then take a look into that. it may help you to guide where actually the connector is hidden. However it seems to me that you are looking for to connect a speaker that came with the Case. However sometime as someone said above if the motherboard previously comes with integrated speaker then you will not get any kind of external speaker connector.

I also didn’t get it which speaker you are talking about. If you are talking about the cooler master elite 335 cabinet speaker which came along with it fixed then it could be difficult for you to find the proper connector on the motherboard. However if the speaker actually came separately with the board itself then there must be one.