Thread: How to mod the Cooler Master Cosmos S to install V8

How to mod the Cooler Master Cosmos S to install V8

Recently I was looking for a Good heatsinker for my favorite CPU case from cooler master which is named as Cosmos S. After several search on Google I finally able to choose one good heatsinker and that is also from the Cooler master and the name of the model is V8. However I cannot install this V8 directly inside the case because it doesn’t fix. So does anybody know what kind of modification should I have to do in order to fit this thing?

Re: How to mod the Cooler Master Cosmos S to install V8

I really went well only that the assembly needs liquid cooling modder touched me a lot. In other tower is fine, but lacks the side vents but that can be done easily with the right tool. I recommend that if you use a modular power supply because this tower is on the bottom and the side air intake is then the space to manage cables in that area is very small. I have no source modular suffer from this minor inconvenience of space. You can also check the enhanced version of this tower. The Cosmos S has side ventilation and space for a third fan on the top of the tower.

I went all the way through this as well. I ended up putting a thinner Xigmatek 170mm fan on top of the door. Afterward, like one more thought I purchased the window side board and had sketches to drill out a hole prototype and put the 170 inside it. However, got wall tracked while I purchased a HAF X NV-942. It does a superior work cooling than the Cosmos-S. I hated stirring away of that pack.

As far as I know that the Cooler master V8 has rich features. For heat dissipation, it provides an elegant solution for all cooling processors with a TDP 180W reached. Coupled with four separate radiators in all composed of aluminum fins and heat pipes fed by 8 colonnade, the structure of the V8 allows the transfer of heat lightning on a very large surface dissipation. Another key feature of the V8, is the precise control of the fan. The V8 is compatible with all current sockets and processors bring unmatched cooling performance.

So even a top 360 radiator fits under the fairing, so that it lies outside the housing. You only have a few things wegfräsen with the Dermal, so that the bezel rests completely. I've done it with another Cosmos S. With me but the fans will be outside and inside the radiator. There are various reasons why you will see her yet. The two Xigmatek cooler as I'll already written, do not use, but since I am mounting a watercooling and would not fit the cooler anyway. The CPU cooler will interfere with the Dominator memory and the associated fan and chipset cooler does not fit really well for the AMD chipset.

The Cosmos S, worthy heir of the former top model of the same name, is the latest innovation introduced by Cooler Master in the field of high-end cabinets intended for use both professional exhibitions. Compared to the previous Cosmos, the new S-series has been re-designed on the basis of better distribution of ventilation flows, sins of the old model. Result: extremely streamlined interior and distributed so as to obstruct the path of air as little as possible