Thread: How to do wiring on Cooler Master 690 II Advanced case

How to do wiring on Cooler Master 690 II Advanced case

Recently I have purchased the Cooler master 690 II Advanced case and I am going to install it very soon. The only confusing thing I am getting with this case is about the front wiring. I have gone through that manual completely but I didn’t get it. More specially the 2 SATA2 cables. I know single is intended for the bay on case and the further one is meant for the eSATA port. Next question is, which SATA ports do I plug them into on my motherboard? Does it matter? This where I stuck actually. Right now I am using ASRock 870 Extreme3 motherboard.

Re: How to do wiring on Cooler Master 690 II Advanced case

I have seen this case in my workshop where we repair computers usually. One thing I noticed in this are improvements over its predecessor, the additional holes in main board-slide to ensure a better cable management, and the absence of a quick-fastening system for insert cards in favor of thumbscrews. Cooler Master has also changed the position of the front ports. These are now located further forward on the top. Directly behind the USB, audio and e-SATA ports waiting for the CM 690 Advanced with a docking bay for a SATA hard drive.

It doesn't matter hence much where you will be going to connect in the SATA cables on top of that motherboard except (like similar to a few motherboards) have some sata ports exclusively meant for raid which I don't observe yours having. The front LED case fan contains single connector that moreover can plug directly into the PSU molex otherwise 3 pin on top of the motherboard fan header. Furthermore there's a two wire plug/harness on top of that fan through a white plug that connects into the similar which there must be a brown female plug approaching from the peak panel which has the identical colored wires (black as well as red) to plug the whilst male plug from that cooling fan into.

The 690IIA comes with a removable tray system individual who excels in several respects: Easy removal / insertion of HDs, both in individual trays, and on the shelves that house. Trays HDs that have a small but effective soundproofing system, consisting of semi-flexible plastic trays, with hooks to the holes in the rubber inserts HDs, and one of them equipped with an adapter for 3 1 / 4, ideal to accommodate a SSD latest generation

There was a trouble through the DIM slots on the unique motherboard; therefore currently I'm going to try it since I don't want to shell out an additional $50. Previous moment I built a PC, there was no front USB and so on on it, presently the power, reset as well as LEDs, therefore it's a learning knowledge for me. Anyways, stock LED fan that approached through the case has a clear wire impending from it. It is connected into this "item" on it places the black/red cable into Molex connector except the yellow cable from it is estranged into one more 3-pin connector, except barely has the yellow wire.

In order to raise the cut unnecessary parts of the B again, suitable either the existing dust filter on the front, which is simply stuck only to the aluminum plate. Alternatively, you can also use a window screen made of nylon, which is somewhat more than the coarse-mesh dust filter included, but also fulfills its purpose. Then there can be stuck inside of B, so that it "floating" from the B fills the interior.

Cooler Master offers not only a lot of quick assembly elements, but also sufficient screw material, and other filters, cable ties, a Bezel for 3.5 "drives and a special mount for heavy graphics cards. The front panel has been moved to the top, to facilitate an operation from above..The highlight is probably a hidden depth to an internal SATA port is hidden. The so-called X-Dock allows the operation of all standard SATA hard drives that you do not want to fix into the system. Easy drive to start the slope and slide it forward until it is due to the wall. Raised sliding surfaces would have been nice since, as is to accept that the smooth surface scratches panel quickly if you use this interface frequently. But fortunately they have not forgotten a lid that covers the connection entirely.