Thread: cursor jumps while using Razer Lachesis

cursor jumps while using Razer Lachesis

I am using Razer Lachesis mouse in my computer and it is very nice mouse for gamers. I use to play games in my computer. Some days before I have upgraded my operating system from windows vista to windows 7 and after that have installed all necessary drivers in my computer but after doing al the things I have noticed one problem with my computer. Now whenever I use my Razer Lachesis at that time cursor jumps here and there and this is very irritating for me. Please give me solution for this.

Re: cursor jumps while using Razer Lachesis

First of all you have to connect your Razer Lachesis mouse with other computer or laptop and after that you have to check whether cursor jumping issue is coming with that computer or laptop or not. I you are able to use your Razer Lachesis mouse properly with that computer or laptop then your computer might have some issue. If you get the same problem then your Razer Lachesis is having some issue. try this solution and let me know what the result is.

If after installing the windows 7 you have just plug the mouse and started using your mouse then I think you need to install the Razer Lachesis drivers in your computer. I am suggesting you this because if after installing the fresh OS if you plug any plug and play device at that time our system recognize it properly and allow us to use but to enjoy the full functionality of device we have to install the drivers and I think because of drivers only you are facing this problem.

Yes I agree with above post and I think you should first install the Razer Lachesis drivers in your computer and after that you will not get any issue. before you install the drivers you have to also try to use your Razer Lachesis by connecting it with different USB port and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. If you don’t get any help after connecting your mouse with different USB port then reinstall the drivers and after that your problem might get solved.

According to me you can fix this Cursor jumping issue by trying different firmware in your computer. As far as I know there is latest version of firmware is available on its official website is v1.94. I think you should first download it form official site of RAZER and after downloading that you to update the firmware. Now after updating the firmware you will not get any issue with your Razer Lachesis mouse.

As you have said me that I can solve this issue by updating the firmware of my Razer Lachesis mouse I can solve this issue but after doing that also I get the same problem with my compute. My Razer Lachesis mouse is working properly is for sure because I have tried to use with other computer and at that time it didn’t give me any issue. I have also reinstalled the Razer Lachesis drivers but no help from that also. Please help me out with this issue.

You are facing this problem because the driver which you are trying on your system is not supported by windows 7. You have to first download the windows 7 supported drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD DRIVERS. Now after clicking this you have to download the drivers and after that install iyt in your system. Now after doing that you will not face any problem with your cursor. I hope this trick will solve your issue.