Thread: How to record videos from Logitech C910 webcam in 720p and 1080p

How to record videos from Logitech C910 webcam in 720p and 1080p

Hey guys, I recently purchased Logitech C910 webcam and I am very new to the following and need some guidance in using the webcam. So, I wanted to know how is it possible to record videos in 720p and 1080p with Logitech C910 webcam. If anyone has got any kind of help or suggestions regarding the following issue of mine, then please feel free to post the quality suggestions. Any kind of help will be appreciated. Thank you, in advance.

Re: How to record videos from Logitech C910 webcam in 720p and 1080p

You can use the Logitech C910 webcam if you wish to get any help regarding the webcam. The manual might be along with the webcam’s original drivers CD which came along with your webcam. The manual will be having all the necessary information regarding the system requirements, the do’s and don’ts to use the webcam efficiently in your system. You can also search for manual, help and tips on the same issue on the official website of Logitech.

You will have to successfully install the Logitech Webcam Software in order to use the webcam. Once you are done with installing the software, start the application by double clicking it. Here you will find a list of options like Quick capture, Webcam Gallery along with others. You will find the necessary settings over here where you can edit the following settings of your webcam and capture videos in your desired resolutions.

Follow the steps mentioned above and then double click on the Quick capture option. If you have installed the necessary drivers for your webcam properly then you will be able to see images which are being captured from the webcam. Switch to the video mode from the Photo mode. Just below the image you will see Controls and Effects option. Click on the Controls and then finally search for the option where you can change the resolution of the videos which are recorded by the webcam.

Thank you, pals for replying so fast to my asked query. It was very kind and helpful fo you guys to post a suggestion which hit on the target. Your suggestion really helped me out finding the resolution option in the Logitech Webcam Software which I was using inorder to user the Logitech C910 webcam. Once again thanks a lot. All because of your good people I will be able to record videos in a much better and different resolutions.