Thread: Getting high temperature on water cooled rig

Getting high temperature on water cooled rig

I have been noticing high temperatures on my computer, everything was working great, started noticing high summer temperatures that were hitting, so I thought it was normal. But now my video card crashes when playing times (due to the heat I'm assuming), now inactive (and surf the web) I'm 57C and CPU 50C GPU. I checked for leaks and pump failures, and everything seems fine in that regard.

Re: Getting high temperature on water cooled rig

If you just change the coolant and did something else you may be lucky. This could be a large air bubble in the radiator that is effective removing some of its heat exchange. To get rid of you need to limit the coolant and if they are well on their sides and back to try to convince the bubbles out of the radiator at the top of the loop and the tank. Bleeding the air bubble would be the only easy solution I can think of. But if you hear a murmur and the drops of coolant level, you may get lucky.

If that fails, then I'm out of quick fixes, according to Doglips to tear it down and make sure everything is normal. At some point in the entrance of the CPU block is a favorite for loop to collect waste. Glycol antifreeze can form gels in blocks according to many threads to block inspection of the CPU will be interesting. In addition to a dye (G11 blue?) That can block. Maybe a soap dish and toothbrush cleaning the response. If you find nothing, you have to clean the radiators and go through your computer like new and was trying to clean up or who was doing a super maintenance.

I put new TIM to the CPU and GPU. My loons are running at full speed. I have 6 total in the case, 3 in the radiator, at the bottom of the box, next to the back I / O ports, and one more hard drive cages. All are clean (and after cleaning lol), and everyone seems to be working well, I guess that might work lower than the ideal speed, and I've had for about 4 years. Not exactly remember what model they are, and really do not feel like sticking your head in my case at this time.