Thread: Need acceleration for left handed Razer DeathAdder Mouse

Need acceleration for left handed Razer DeathAdder Mouse

I use to play counter strike 1.6 and for that I had bought a new left-handed DeathAdder mouse as it feel good like an ms3.0. Before I used to play right handed but now I can’t able to play with it now. My problem is with getting the deathadder as i used to play with the window accel before. I want to make it fast run and smooth. I had search for it on net but dint get anything. Can anyone suggest me to how to do this? Thanks in advanced.

Re: Need acceleration for left handed Razer DeathAdder Mouse

I’m having this mouse with the driver and firmware installed in my pc and it’s up to date. I had used the default setting such as 500 Hz pooling and the sensitivity for the x and y axes had not being enabled and the sensitivity for the master had being set to one. I’m not having the accel with it and the movement is same for the 360° for fast and slow motion. Well for this I know I need a positive accel. You can even try the window accel option.

Well I had tried the window accel but the things are I used to get the dead zone and then I pull the mouse up or down. I had tried many games and it behaves same for all. I had made a search on net where I had readed that it’s a common problem for the user who had not turn off the windows aceel option and even the deathadder need the windows accel to be turn off so that it works smoothly is this information is true.

You just need to do little bit setting for that goto control panel and from there select the mouse option and from that search for the pointer speed slide it to the position of 11which will make your sensitivity normal and you also need to adjust the dpi for that use the latest razaer drivers. You must upgrade your system to windows 7. You can even buy a Logitech set point driver which usually supplied the accel and it’s not similar to the windows accel.

Just check your display spi setting mostly it is 96. And if it is 96 and you are using 60 Hz then go to pointer speed and slide it to the 6/11 position and then attached the REG file and reboot the system. If you are not using the 60 Hz and small font then you must create the tweaked version for your reg file. If you are using razaer in the fly sensitivity then your mouse is sending the movement which was too small before or checks for the update of drivers.

Windows 7 fix the dead zone and don’t balance by refresh so the sensitivity will be about 50%. You can easily fix the dead zone with a grouping of refresh rate and even with the registry fix and after this you can easily set your sensitivity with the razaer driver and you don’t need windows 7. You can even fix your accel by tweaking the registry file. You must try to run the mousemovementrecorder.exe and it will be going to check the mouse speed.

You must record the speed of your mouse from that you will easily came to know that which part of the accel curve need to be decrease so that you get a high speed of accel. It also matter which game you are planning to play and is it having the accel of its own or no. there are 4 curves and they all have different level of accel. You must get a new setting for those curves and I think so EPP is already on in the control panel and it usually stays on in the games.