Thread: How to increase grip on razer imperator

How to increase grip on razer imperator

I have been having a problem with the new razer mouse that I have order, I just liked the design and the futures that it provided but ,I did not liked the grip that it was having , initially while using this I did not had any problem but , after using it for longs hours I found the problem and then I did not had any solution for this I hope someone here has a solution for this . AS I cannot return the mouse back as it is against the company’s policy so and I cannot throws this out of my home as this is a very costly piece .

Re: How to increase grip on razer imperator

I think you are in a very bad condition, but always think that you can find an way out, I had a similar problem with Logitech g9 as this mouse had some of the worst condition’s that I had , some of the mouse that the company releases are quick difficult to use just in case you use the mouse with the ring finger , thumb and the pinky finger . So I have found a solution to fix this problem by purchasing a cover for this from logited that provided some better grip for this .

I never had such problem with the mouse that I previously used , but , I can surely give you some expert tip on this as you can try sugru which is a site that send out some quick gum that stick together with other things so if you are thinking of buying this out then use that apply it over the products and see it , It is more like a plasticize silicon when talked somewhere around 24 hrs for drying.Use that aplly some over the places where you place your finger and that would provide you some grip.

I the suggestion given by the above user is good and is better to you if you want shell of out some extra bugs for this , if you don ‘t then please use the my idea as that is the best one and there are many other things that might just help you , I suggest you to use a sandpaper and then use this , the sandpaper idea is quite better as that would give you some strong grip that other may not give ,But that one the other hand would spoil your glossy mouse surface.

Previously I also had this problem with the copper head as I used to game continuously for many hours this made my palm sweat like hell and that made the mouse like a banana skin I had a better idea about this I used a solution named m-seal it a chemical solution and is often used to fix the leakages and other problems, mainly used for household purposes. So I used this and applied this the places where my finger touched .I also gave them some texture by using a match –stick

I suggest you should not use any of these ideas as that are would spoil the glossy surface of your mouse and which is the most important part of the mouse that we use , But , I you don ‘t consider the look and the feel of the mouse then I suggest you to go with the options that are stated above , but according to me you should try selling your mouse to someone so that you can gain back the money that you invested and then purchase a new one

That was very sad to hear about the suggestion that you guys gave me, I just don ‘t want to lose the glossy effect of the mouse I mean that is the reason why I did not used the sandpaper with this one so I think after reading all your post , I have no other option other than having to use any one of the solution that is provided by you guys .But , before doing that I would surely consider the comment that the above user said about selling this mouse second hand.