Thread: weight of razer Imperator?

weight of razer Imperator?

I have been using a Logitech normal mouse with no special features but, as of know I need to complete the project on time so I just cannot use the normal mouse that I am using more on this mouse are now to obsolesces when I saw the razer imperator , this is what I always wanted to use , but my major concern when I am using this mouse will I keep on travelling between various offices , countries and states , so I would first look for some light weight mouse , I want to ask you guys that is this a light weight mouse , because I cannot find anything on the internet .

Re: weight of razer Imperator?

I think you have gone a long way round by explaining us a you past history you could have even asked the same question in a like can anyone here suggest me some light weight mouse. From the company named e razer, however I think the you should opt for checking the official company ‘s site that states this things , it would be better to get to from there instead of believing and asking for such small things around here

Thanks for the response that I got from you guys but , I have made this post only to tell you that I have already seen the copperhead and think it pretty heavier than the mouse that I currently use so using razer copperhead is out of question, more on I have also decided the my mouse that I want to buy , I want to buy a Razer imperator , so please suggest me accordingly , more on I would like to know the accurate weight of this mouse

The accurate weight of this mouse cannot be known as for the simple reason that the website is still not offering the weight of the mouse and the other who have stated the weight of the mouse to 80 grams are cannot be trusted on as they are not he reputed or the official speaker s about RAzers , So since you have decided which one to buy , I suggest you to go directly to the shopkeeper and ask him for the mouse and check it yourself so that you can then decide upon your choice.

If you are thinking of buying a light weight mouse from razer then the most important thing that I thing you should consider is going with the razer copperhead that I am using this is one of the best mouse that I have ever use d this is quite tough for using and there are many function that is provides, it laser is also quite accurate and is comparatively cheap when compared with other mouse from the company. I strongly recommend you this.

I went the other way round and I contacted the shopkeeper directly to check the weight of this mouse, and he told me the weight of the on the phone itself the next day I went to the shop and saw the mouse myself and that made me to buy that just in that movement, I know have an imperator and but I also considered that comment that you guys they said and I saw the weight and grip of the copperhead mouse but that was pretty heavy when compared to razer imperator