Thread: Suggestion for a good Intel based PC

Suggestion for a good Intel based PC

I am going to assemble a new computer for my brother as he is still having the AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 which is the outdated system. This is my first build and so I thought to start with taking some suggestion from you people. I want to build a Intel based PC which should be best for the word processing possibly irregular Photoshop as well. Please suggest me anything that you feel be helpful for this built. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Suggestion for a good Intel based PC

Currently, the 1155 i5processor will be the best for you. Other than this, If you wish to overclock that then you will require 2500K along with the P chipset. If you wish for the onboard video then the Z chipset should be better for you. If you do not wish to overclock then the i5 2400 through an H chipset should be considered. If you more budget minded then the i3 21xx with an H chipset is the best option.

If it would be the case for me then I may have get the z68 chipset. The reason for that is the low price and it is having the nboard video. This is a great thing as if you are using the card and if it dies then it will be a good idea to have the backup. My recommendation is the gigabyte and asus but I am considering to take the EVGA for my subsequent build. For the RAM, I would have considered G.Skill 2x2 gb 1600 with superior timings.

You can build the system according to your need and the suggestions that you like but the most important thing is the cooling system that you are using. If you are not having a good cooling system then everything will be useless. My suggestion for you is to go for the Corsair H60 otherwise H70. These are the two best cooling system that I can recommend you. Just go through the review of these before actually purchasing that.

For me, the Gigabyte is all time favorite till now. It’s my first choice anytime and this is followed by the second choice Asus. Anyway, you can go for any of the boards that you like but before going to that you should go to the respective website of the manufacturer and see trend otherwise general problems associated with the particular board and according to that choose the one which you fell will be better for you.

Thank you so much to all of you for such a quick reply for this. I have decided to go for the Gigabyte as many of my other friends have also suggested me the same. I have not yet started to build it. I will start collecting the hardware from tomorrow. I hope my first build will be a successful and will stand on my expectations. Anyway, thank you so much again for your suggestions and recommendations.