Thread: In my Logitech webcam c500 Mic works fine but video is not working

In my Logitech webcam c500 Mic works fine but video is not working

Some days before my sister gave me Logitech webcam c500 and it is very nice webcam. Now when I connect it with my computer and when I tried to use my webcam at that time I noticed that I am not able to see video but MIC is working absolutely fine. I have tried to solve this issue by searching solution on the internet but I didn’t get any result and that is why I am posting this problem here. Hopefully I will get solution here.

Re: In my Logitech webcam c500 Mic works fine but video is not working

I have read your post and I think you need to check first that the problem which you are facing is occurring with your computer only or this problem is occurring with other computer also. If you have any other computer or laptop then connect your Logitech webcam c500 with other computer or laptop and then check whether same problem is coming there or not. If you get the same problem then I think there should be something wrong with your webcam.

It looks like you need to reinstall the webcam driver in your computer and after that your problem will get solved. First you have to insert driver CD in your computer CD ROM and after that you have to open the device manager and then click on the imaging devices and then expand it and right click on it. Now after that you have to select the update driver and after doing that it will update the Webcam driver in your computer and after that your webcam will start working normally.

I think you should try to check your Logitech webcam c500 by using Skype or yahoo messenger and after that try to do video chat and then check whether you are getting the video during the video chat or not. If you get the video during the video chat then I think there is nothing wrong with your webcam but you need to reinstall your in Logitech webcam software and after reinstalling your in Logitech webcam software you will not face any issues.

Thank you for giving me solutions after reading your solutions I have checked my Webcam with other computer and I was not getting this problem with other computer and after that I have also checked my webcam by doing videos chat from messenger, but with messenger also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the in Logitech webcam software but I get the same issue after that. Please help me to get rid of this issue.

There was similar kind of issue with my webcam also and after that I have also tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the in Logitech webcam software but after doing that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have removed my graphic driver and then I have run Ccleaner in my computer. Now after doing that I have install the graphic driver again my computer, after trying this solution my problem gets solved. I hope you will be able to solve this issue with the help of this solution.

After referring your above post I have downloaded updated graphic driver in my system and then I have installed in my system. Now after installing latest graphic driver in my computer i am not facing problems with my video of my webcam software. Now I am able to watch video in Logitech webcam software. Thank you for giving all the information and solution.