Thread: Where can I find the background images for Logitech Pro 9000?

Where can I find the background images for Logitech Pro 9000?

Hi I have recently purchased Logitech Pro 9000 webcam for my computer. As I am new to Logitech I wanted to experiment some of it features so I was thing to set any background image that can be seen to the opposite person on the webcam, so I was looking for some nice backgrounds like one that shows as if I am sitting on a beach instead of showing my actual place! Does anyone know where can I find it? please help.

Re: Where can I find the background images for Logitech Pro 9000?

Hi even I am looking for the answer for this post as I have newly bought the Logitech Pro 9000 and I am really excited to set some background images that suits well instead of the old every day background! I had searched to Logitech but could not find any such backgrounds, so I thought of posting here thinking that I can get some suggestions from here.

There are number of sites where you can get thousands of backgrounds that you can set as the background on your Logitech Pro 9000 webcam, the opposite person can then see the image that you set for the Logitech Pro 9000, you can even change the backgrounds whenever you want. I have been using this feature on my Pro 9000 in it looks great.

I would like to tell you that there are different types of Avatars and different types of cameras that support them. As all quickcams or webcams does not support this function, so kindly first conform that your Logitech Pro 9000 supports this function as I think that it does not support it. Whereas there is another function on the webcams called Privacy Shade where you can have backgrounds as of your choice.