Thread: Cursor not working properly with razer Naga

Cursor not working properly with razer Naga

Hi, it’s been just few months since I have purchased my Razer Naga, it was working really well till last month nut since then it started behaving strangely. Whenever I try to move the cursor it doesn’t seems to be moving properly as it used to do before. Whereas all the other buttons seems to be working perfectly but only the cursor has the problem.

Re: Cursor not working properly with razer Naga

Hi I even I am looking for a similar answer to my query. Two months back I bought the Razer Naga gamming mouse and it was working great till last week and since last week it has a particular problem that the cursor has become too slow in using it, first I thought that the problem might be with the windows but they seems to be working proper. Is this the problem with the mouse as other button sare working well. Please help

Have you installed the Razer Naga drivers properly? Make sure that they are installed properly, as that might be the reason why your cursor Is not working properly. I would suggest you to kindly update the drivers deleting the old drivers and installing the new drivers. As may be this could help you.

Hi I think I know the solution for your problem as even I had been through this problem few days back. The actual problem is with the new drivers of Razer Naga i.e. driver 3.00. As my problem started only after installing 3.00 drivers after this installation my mouse was completely dead but later I found out that these drivers only had the problem so I deleted the 3.00n drivers and installed the previous 2.03 driver version and everything went back to normal. You can try this out hopefully it will work.