Thread: Scroll wheel click is not working in Boomslang CE Mouse

Scroll wheel click is not working in Boomslang CE Mouse

Recently I have purchased the Boomslang CE mouse since two weeks ago but there is some problem in the mouse that is the Scroll wheel click is not working in Boomslang CE Mouse. And I am not able to work without of this. It is sometimes giving me pulse instead of when I am clicking. And it is or 5 copies of a tab opening when browsing graph. Please help me in solving the problem thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Scroll wheel click is not working in Boomslang CE Mouse

I think that check whether the driver is installed correctly or not if it is not installed correctly then I think that you should install the driver and install it after rebooting the computer because rebooting the computer will delete all the stuff in the computer. And after that you have to delete the stuff in the computer and then install the latest driver update. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

while i was suffering on the internet i saw the question but i would like to recommend you that I think that the problem will be in the mouse you should try to replace the mouse with the compatible mouse and then purchase the best mouse. And I think that you have to purchase another mouse.

If your problem Is not solved then I think that you should try to do the following steps:
    • Click on the start button and then click on the RUN.
    • And then open the box and then type3 in that main.cpl and then you have to click OK
    • And then click on the hardware tab and then click on the imouse optical wheel mouse and then you have to click on the properties
    • And then click on the advanced settings and then click on the Assume wheel is present in the wheel detection list.
    • And then click times OK

I think the problem will be solved by just installing the mouse drivers in the computer if you want to install the mouse driver you have to reboot the computer and after rebooting the computer you have to install the latest mouse driver in that. Hope this helps you.

• You have to first click Start, and then click Run, and then type regedit, and then click OK.
    • Locate and then click the following value in the registry:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\ACPI\PNP0F06\DEVICE GUID\Device Parameters\EnableWheelDetection
    • And On the Edit menu, you have to click Modify.
    • Type 2, and then press ENTER.

Thank you for giving me the replies and now the problem has been solved by doing the installation of driver while installing the driver I myself reboot the computer and then I installed the driver and now the mouse is working fine.