Thread: Razerhid.exe process utilizes huge memory in processes

Razerhid.exe process utilizes huge memory in processes

I have just been gifted a dream mouse that I have just got from a friend of mine who is apparently the best movie that I have, so I installed the drivers cd that I got with this as without that I cannot use that mouse on my system, but I noticed that the mouse used the consumed a huge amount of the memory in the task bar as the ram usage increased by 14k , Does any anyone else have such a problem there are not many user who have facing this problem.

Re: Razerhid.exe process utilizes huge memory in processes

Hey , I have been facing this problem and there are n ‘t many user who have been facing this problem I boast a Razer DeathAdder 3500 Left-Hander with the intention of the buttons would give up working on. At initial I consideration it was a accidental stroke of luck, however subsequent to some examination I understand with the meaning of the razerhid.exe file's reminiscence footprint, at the same time as surveillance it in the Task Manager, produce by concerning the speed , but the ram usages keep on increasing .

I have reinstalled the drivers numerous periods and restructured the mouse's firmware as of April 31 2011. I contain see the size of this documents footstep go in excess of a gigabyte previous to. On one occasion it gets so large, it immediately dies and the entire button discontinue to working. This has occur to me additional than previously while gaming, and the is very armoring when there is no error message to report error to you

for the reason that of this matter, I modernized my driver to 3.0.2, which at the appointed time rotate up the mouse's capability to reprogram the push button, consequently I backside it up to 3.0 wherever the mouse is at smallest amount purposeful, but the mounting file difficulty persist. I've on no account have these kind of problem by means of my supplementary Razer that I had , but that I at least solved my problem .

As elongated as a entertainment doesn't necessitate you to bear down on macros for hours, you can frequently make progress by conclusion development on raze hid in addition to just running the procedure another time physically.well that was a solution that was given by my brother to me and that just worked for me , I wish I would have approached him a little earlier so that I could have solved this very early