Thread: Razer imperator mouse not responding

Razer imperator mouse not responding

I have recently purchased the Razer imperator mouse to play games on the computer. And after playing games I don’t usually shutdown the computer I just set it to hibernation. And when I wake up in the morning the when I see the computer the computer starts but after that the mouse button pointer is not responding me for about 10 to 15 minutes? Thanking all in advanced for helping me.

Re: Razer imperator mouse not responding

I was also having the similar problem and to solve this problem I installed the imperator driver. To set this you have to go inside the imperator driver and then set the imperator settings to what you want. And you have to go in the search option and then in that you should type msconfig and then you have to go in the start of the msconfig menu and then V off the Razer imperator driver. And then you have to close the icon of the driver. And then I think that this is the problem of the driver. Imperators are building the podsynaspe in that and it knows that what your settings are and everywhere so the driver is ineffective past the configuration.

I think that if the problem is not solved then I think that you should remove the Usb driver. To remove the unused driver follows the steps:
    • You have to bring the system properties dialog box by just pressing the [Windows] + [Break].
    • Click on the environment variables buttons by just selecting the advanced tab.
    • Below the System variables click on the new button.
    • Type devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices in the new system variable dialogue box.
    • Return to the System properties by just clicking on the OK button.
    • Click the device manager by just clicking on the hardware tab.
    • Go to view/ show hidden devices in the device manager.
    • Look for the wash out icons these are the unused device drivers.
    • Right-click on the washout icon and then select uninstall, to remove the icon.

I was also having the same problem but I solved the problem by using the wired Microsoft USB mouse while starting the computer and it should be plugged in. And this should help you to make the (g) imperator to work from the start. And then you have to just unplug the Microsoft USB mouse and then you have to just plug the mouse again when you are going to turn off the computer.

You should update the firmware and the firmware is supported to Windows XP 32-bit & 64-bit and Windows 7 32-bit & 64-bit. And you have to keep in mind that thus is only the firmware update. And after downloading the firmware you have to just check the Programs > Razer > Imperator > Firmware Updater. And after the finish of downloading you have to just click on the firmware update and then follow the screen instructions to flash the new firmware.

From the discussion going on I think that you should follow the steps to install the imperator driver:
    • You have to first go inside the imperator driver and then set the imperator settings to what you want.
    • And after that click on the search option and then in that you should type msconfig
    • And after then you have to go in the start of the msconfig menu
    • Then you should V off the Razer imperator driver.
    • Then close the icon of the driver.
    • This will install the imperator driver

I would like to suggest you that you should delete the unused driver. To remove the unused driver you have to just press the [Windows] + [Break] bring the system properties dialog box and then select the advanced tab and Click on the environment variables. Click on the new button Below the System variables. And then in the new system variable dialogue box you have to type devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices. Click on the OK button to return to the System properties. Clicking on the hardware tab you have to click on the device manager. And then you have to Go to view/ show hidden devices in the device manager. And to remove the icon Right-click on the washout icon and then select uninstall.