Thread: DeathAdder 3500 causing negative acceleration after a firmware update

DeathAdder 3500 causing negative acceleration after a firmware update

I have been using this mouse for over many years now and I haven; t found any problem yet but, recently when I revisited the site I found out an update for this my gaming mouse that I had , I have previously been updating my mouse coastally and always was successful in doing that , but recently I had a problem with this one as I had seen an update on the internet and thought that I should upgrade my mouse firmware but this there was some problem that occurred and that cause a negative acceleration when I run m mouse .

Re: DeathAdder 3500 causing negative acceleration after a firmware update

I think would be fixed by downgrading the software version there are many things that work here so just try out any of the firmware like a the old DA 3G 1800DPI version. This could just stop the negative acceleration that you are getting so just try that out and that would just help you out if you have recently brought the mouse then you should try taking changing the it to a 2.41 version as that is the most stable version . The negative acceleration might be a cause of an improper update that is been released.

I tried as you said in the above post and downgraded to a version 1.36 from a 2.8 version then I begin downgrading my firm form the latest version to an older version but a message came up and told me that there is a that the update was failed and that the mouse should be reclogged again if need to continue the upgrade process , this was the end of that t, after that when I attached my mouse again it did not came up with the version of the mouse that I was using any help regarding this would be appreciated .

This appears to be like the mouse that you are using is completely dead and cannot be used again it won ‘t light up again , just check if you can light that up again if you can then there is no problem and you can follow the same procedure again but , if there then it won ‘t work no matter on what you work on because your mouse would never be reported or detected o hr pc and this was because the upgrade failed and this would not allow your mouse to run on any of the pc that you were using

I suggest you to un-install all the drivers that are available on your pc and then try to install them again on your pc from installation manager that is installed on your pc after the un-installing them re-boot your pc once then start with an fresh installation of the drivers, and then attach the mouse that you had this would surely detect the mouse and when once the mouse is detected then I suggest you to remove the previously updated firmware with the latest available firm ware as that might just solve your problem .

I have also tried that and the manager repeatedly keeps on saying me that it did not found any mouse or hardware attached on the system where the razer mouse is already attached to this , where I have tried every possible things so that it would work again but nothing helped me out other that this there are many other problem s that caused me to run the update again but to no avail the mouse was not detected even after that when I plug that into a different usb port it tells me that a new driver called encore has been installed and I am able to see the same at my manager list .

According to what you all have wrote above I have concluded that I that the mouse that you are having a problem has no firmware now and hence it cannot be detached on the system that you are using in the process of update ding you have removed the older version and that is what is causing you a problem and because the driver will not be familiar with the mouse that is publicize in, it will not establish the update procedure so on the other way round you cannot update that process

I comprise a central processing unit technician I for all time use at what time my PC fails. Razer mice are tremendously expensive over here, I purchase mine in a journey to the USA. accomplish you believe he'd be talented to one way or another switch the razer measurement surrounded by the mouse remains for an additional mouse's, so I can motionless take benefit of the ergonomic remains, sensor etc. still although it will be an additional mouse? Not like I have guarantee void to worry Thank you.