Thread: Naga buttons not working in the Razer Naga Mouse

Naga buttons not working in the Razer Naga Mouse

My friends gifted me a Razer Naga Mouse. They gifted me the mouse because I like to play games on the computer and I am the Campion in College for playing the counter strike game. That is why they gifted me the Razer Naga Mouse. The mouse was working perfectly when they gifted me and I played on this mouse but nowadays there is the problem in the mouse the Naga buttons are not working in the Razer Naga Mouse. I somehow managed to shut down the computer but now please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced.

Re: Naga buttons not working in the Razer Naga Mouse

I would like to recommend you check if the problem is in the mouse or the problem is in the driver to know this you have to just remove the mouse from your system and insert it into your friend system if the mouse is working well then I think that the problem is in the Razer Naga Mouse driver. Then you have to just uninstall the mouse driver and then try to install the latest Razer Naga Mouse driver. Before installing try to reboot the computer and then install it.

The problem will be with the port of the mouse or with the driver if the problem is with the port then I think that you should change the port of the mouse or try putting it into the USB port if it is having the option of the USB port or I think that you can also use a compatible mouse. I think that this will help you to solve the problem.

I was also having the same scenario but I solved this problem by just installing the latest Razer Naga Mouse driver before doing this I rebooted the computer. I rebooted the computer if there is any stuff in the computer it will be removed and then you should install the latest Razer Naga Mouse drivers. And then I again restarted the computer. And I got the mouse was working properly.

I think the problem is with the having the Razer Naga Mouse since it is coming out. The mouse is fitting compatibly in my hand. All of the buttons are very easy to use. And now I do not have to use them but this allows creating the macros for the specific game. But I don’t have like this problem if this is the problem then I think that you should replace it with the compatible mouse. And keep in mind only install the latest Razer Naga Mouse driver.

I love this mouse. I am wondering that the problem is with the cables or with the port of the mouse. If the problem is with the cables then I think if you know about the hardware the only you should try to attach the cable and I think that if the problem is with the port then bring one mouse USB port and then fix it and then install the mouse. This will help you to solve the problem.

Thank you for giving me so many replies and from the suggestions given to my question now I am thinking of rebooting the computer and then trying to install the latest Razer Naga Mouse driver hope this will help me. And my Razer Naga Mouse will be working perfectly after the installation of the driver.