Thread: Left click of Razer Abyssus Mouse is not working

Left click of Razer Abyssus Mouse is not working

I have recently purchased a laptop and I was unable to operate the laptop mouse and I was unable to play games on the laptop with the help of the laptop mouse that is why I purchased the Razer Abyssus Mouse and when I bought the mouse it was brand new but nowadays there is the problem with the left click of the mouse and it is not working. And the button of the left click was dropped inside. But I was not aware that how to disable the mouse option. Please help me. Thanking in advanced.

Re: Left click of Razer Abyssus Mouse is not working

I have solved this problem by just open it and the normally the screw under the Teflon’s I think it’s also there on an Abyssus. I think that this is a normal activity and this will result into the left click button will not open a programs properties. The problem will be solved by pressing the Left Ctrl + Left Alt + Left Shift for the left hand and then reset the options of the mouse. If you want to see the suggestions hold Ctrl + Alt + Shift. This will help you in any of the Windows Linux and DOS operating system.

I think that you should try to check the primary and the secondary option you have to just go in to the start menu and then move the arrow to the settings and then click on the control panel after that a window of control panel option will open and after that click on the mouse option and then click on the “Switch primary and Secondary mouse button” and then press apply this will help you to solve the problem.

This will not solve until you will not switch the mouse option to switched mouse buttons that is the right click function. I think that if you are having the laptop then I think that you have to hold the control and then press the mouse button and then it will not come up because it is not the computer. I think that there is the problem in the mouse change the mouse with the compatible mouse.

In the control panel there is the mouse icon option then click on the mouse option and then click on the tab of the buttons and under the buttons tab there is the “Switch primary and secondary mouse button” check this out. In the check box press ok. Now for the time you have to work with the right click and then you have to just install the drivers properly and after that you can again go in the control panel and then “Switch primary and Secondary mouse button” to again use the left button.

I think the problem is with the connection of the mouse. I think that you should use the PS2 port for the mouse port. I think that you should buy the USB mouse if there is available USB port. I think that you should try a serial problem if this will work then I think the problem is in the mouse and if the serial mouse will not work then I think that the problem is with the drivers you have to just check the settings of the mouse properties and then remove or re-install the drivers. To do this you have to take the help of the keyboard but this will solve the problem.

I was also having the same scenario but I installed the serial mouse, this mouse is having 9 pin “D” connecter of the serial port and this will be into the serial ports. First see if the problem is with the mouse or with the driver to check this you have to just remove the mouse and then insert it in another PC then see if it works or not if this will work then I am thinking that the left mouse button connects to a certain pin. I think the problem is with the wiring of the mouse you have to just change the mouse.