Thread: Usb cable not working in Razer naga epic

Usb cable not working in Razer naga epic

I am having a razer mouse which is named as naga epic which according to me is the mostly designed for avid gaming user , or it like a mouse that is created for me , recently I had shifted my house to a new place and waked up other morning only to notice that the mouse usb cord was cut off by my pet dog only that I am having this problem can someone please suggest me how to fix this problem as i can afford to lose such costly mouse .

Re: Usb cable not working in Razer naga epic

That s was very sad when I heard about that , But this would a good thing indeed if you look the other way round there are many things that could have told you about placing things in a right manner , you should have putted this mouse in a case that you have got with this when you purchased this mouse , Now that you have learned a lesson I suggest you that you try attaching the two strings together and then twist it around with a cello tape that would help you to at least let you mouse in a working condition again .

I have a similar problem when I left ne mouse in open while I was at my guest house and I slept while working at night ( as I always sleep while I work late night at my home ) but this time I was not at my house and I slept at the guest house when had a open garden , this made a real world mouse to come an scratch my razer mouse which was a latest mouse that I got for myself , but I was very disappointed when I could not fix it back your case seems to be a similar one so this won ‘t be repaired .

I had a Microsoft classic mouse that I used to use for many years now but, somehow I just pushed my drawer so hard that it just cutter off the cable into to parts so that made my Usb mouse not working and I had nothing to do, I tried the twisting technique that is told by the above user and that did not worked for me, so I took it to a local repair shop and he replaced this with another usb cord that he had , so this worked for me , ‘

I had this mouse before and it worked nice for almost 3 years now but I don ‘t think that would be really a possible thing as this is an high end mouse and replacing this mouse with other cable might just not work as the usb cable that is attached to it is very sophisticated and has many link to the button that are present here this makes this even more difficult to use .But , I strongly suggest you to tell the company about your grief and they might just fix your problem with an aspirate charge .

I just a called the company and the company said me that they do not intake any repair work that is caused , so there is no hope form the manufacturer side , but I found the post by above user more useful and there I showed this to my local repairer and he fixed this with an new usb code but this fixed the working of the mouse but not the working for the button that I had , this is although good for me as atleast the mouse is working and there isn ‘t much I can do for this